THREAD: Prestige Pack Update for ps3
  1. 02-21-2012, 08:14 PM
    543
    Posts
    606
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    As of today, both pc and xbox 360 players can continue to prestige if they have already maxed out on prestige levels. Unfortunately, ps3 players are expected to wait another week to get these addition of 5 prestiges along with their first DLC pack. The first dlc is coming to ps3 on feb.28,2012.

    Tweeted by Robert Bowling (Creative strategist at Infinity Wards)
    "Our #MW3 players on @Playstation 3 can expect the 400 new ranks with 5 new prestige levels to be added in the next patch on Feb 28th"
  2. The Following User Thanked Havoc69 For This Useful Post:


  3. 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    I paid $60 for MW3, not for Xbox to keep getting f*cking sh*t before PS3. KISS MY ASS ROBERT, YOU PUBE HEADED BITCH
  4. 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    3,762
    Posts
    34,044
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Obstinate View Post
    Honestly at this point there is no point in complaining. The same thing happened with Black Ops and its going to keep happening with future Call of Duty's until Sony begins to step up to the plate like Microsoft did and fight for DLC and extras first. Until then raging is useless and just fueling the argument for why the 360 is better than PS3. (I own a PS3)
    your point in groaning at me for what reason? and BTW no need to groan at me and if we dont FUSS SONY WILL NEVER STEP UP SO DONT THINK THEY WILL JUST STEP UP AND ITS NOT SONY'S CHOICE ITS ACTIVISION CHOICE SO NOW WE NEED TO FORM AND FIGHT TO HAVE MAPS AT THE SAME TIME...and for groaning at me:FU:
  5. 02-21-2012, 09:24 PM
    +Despair's Avatar
    +Despair
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    +Despair's Avatar
    +Despair
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    672
    Posts
    4,678
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by infinitycl View Post
    your point in groaning at me for what reason? and BTW no need to groan at me and if we dont FUSS SONY WILL NEVER STEP UP SO DONT THINK THEY WILL JUST STEP UP AND ITS NOT SONY'S CHOICE ITS ACTIVISION CHOICE SO NOW WE NEED TO FORM AND FIGHT TO HAVE MAPS AT THE SAME TIME...and for groaning at me:fu:


    My point to groan is look at the way you write. WRITING LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOUR MESSAGE ANY DIFFERENT. And are you telling me Microsoft is doing/paying nothing to get DLC and Extras first :dumb: ? Because that's a load of bullshit. They are and if Sony wanted to compete with them they would too.
  6. The Following User Thanked +Despair For This Useful Post:


  7. 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM
    Big Poppa Bren's Avatar
    Big Poppa Bren
    Treasure hunter
    Big Poppa Bren's Avatar
    Big Poppa Bren
    Treasure hunter
    684
    Posts
    3,074
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    why all the bitching? it all boils down to money, microsoft charge for online etc, psn is free. anyone getting the point? if it means that much to you just move over.

    and before anybody trys to claim i am an xbox bummer, wrong. i am ps3
  8. The Following User Thanked Big Poppa Bren For This Useful Post:


  9. 02-21-2012, 09:29 PM
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    3,762
    Posts
    34,044
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Obstinate View Post
    Honestly at this point there is no point in complaining. The same thing happened with Black Ops and its going to keep happening with future Call of Duty's until Sony begins to step up to the plate like Microsoft did and fight for DLC and extras first. Until then raging is useless and just fueling the argument for why the 360 is better than PS3. (I own a PS3)


    Originally Posted by Obstinate View Post
    My point to groan is look at the way you write. WRITING LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOUR MESSAGE ANY DIFFERENT. And are you telling me Microsoft is doing/paying nothing to get DLC and Extras first :dumb: ? Because that's a load of bullshit. They are and if Sony wanted to compete with them they would too.

    no your reading wrong I never said Microsoft did'nt pay for it i know they do and point it out to me where i said Microsoft does not pay... BTW think about it if were never tell cod makes we want them at the same time im sure if we get enough people to post comments on Robert Bowlings twitter and other sources that we want maps at same time im sure they will know there doing shady bussiness with xbox
  10. The Following User Groaned xKtF For This Awful Post:


  11. 02-21-2012, 09:30 PM
    +Despair's Avatar
    +Despair
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    +Despair's Avatar
    +Despair
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    672
    Posts
    4,678
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why all the bitching? it all boils down to money, microsoft charge for online etc, psn is free. anyone getting the point? if it means that much to you just move over.

    and before anybody trys to claim i am an xbox bummer, wrong. i am ps3


    Thank you. People just like to rage and think Sony is going to come on here and see "**** SONY THOSE BASTARDS AND **** ACTIVISION DAMN GYPSIE MICROSOFT" and change how they do business. It's just stupid. There isn't any point in bitching.
  12. The Following User Thanked +Despair For This Useful Post:


  13. 02-21-2012, 09:31 PM
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    xKtF's Avatar
    xKtF
    In my man cave
    3,762
    Posts
    34,044
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why all the bitching? it all boils down to money, microsoft charge for online etc, psn is free. anyone getting the point? if it means that much to you just move over.

    and before anybody trys to claim i am an xbox bummer, wrong. i am ps3

    yep thats another point and they could be paying them with there xbox live money...because im sure xbox did not pay for them to have it out of there pockets
  14. 02-21-2012, 10:17 PM
    Assassin's Avatar
    Assassin
    Easter Egg!
    Assassin's Avatar
    Assassin
    Easter Egg!
    5,960
    Posts
    10,351
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Who can get to 10th this quick and want more prestige say what? 3months into mw3..
  15. 02-21-2012, 10:49 PM
    KilogC's Avatar
    KilogC
    Mario!
    KilogC's Avatar
    KilogC
    Mario!
    353
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Why should Sony step up there game for shit CoD? Has CoD stepped up there game yet? nuff said