07-06-2012, 04:34 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Infinity Ward has just released a new Title Update for the popular title in the Call of Duty franchise: Modern Warfare 3. The patch is roughly 31MB in size and is for the PlayStation 3. This patch was released this morning, on July 5th, 2012.

You must login or register to view this content.

A lot of PlayStation users have been You must login or register to view this content. on Modern Warfare 3, so the patch has made an effort to help out as much as possible when it comes for searching for lobbies, potentially making it quicker and leaving you in a satisfying game.

The patch also fixes a bug of sorts, for the You must login or register to view this content., which will be free for all platforms. The release date has already been announced for the Xbox 360 community, but has yet to be dated for both PlayStation 3 and PC.

These are the official Patch 1.17 notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3:

• Added more telemetry for matchmaking and made some adjustments on region weighting
  • Fix for Terminal missing message incorrectly being displayed in Private Match

Both Xbox 360 and PC platforms are said to be receiving these same updates, as well as lag compensation sometime in the future, this has been found out by MP1st and their You must login or register to view this content., that they've personally rounded up.

On top of all of these updates, one in particular was set into all platforms, regarding the quote-on-quote "hacked" classes that players have been abusing, and all loopholes and alternate routes for this have been covered up.

• Fixed an issue (introduced inadvertently Tuesday as part of a hot-fix hacker prevention measure) where only the first attachment would register on a player’s secondary in-game when using Overkill Pro.

Do you think Infinity Ward is shooting Modern Warfare 3 in the right direction in terms of free downloadable content and keeping up with in-game bugs and issues?

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

Fuser's Hoe, Zohan Norris
07-06-2012, 04:48 PM #2
Kind of a useless update. But oh well, it'd be nice for them to fix the emblems. . . . .
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM #3
Masta-blasta117
»»───Knee───►
Originally posted by Kid
Kind of a useless update. But oh well, it'd be nice for them to fix the emblems. . . . .

what emblems?
07-06-2012, 06:56 PM #4
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by blasta117 View Post
what emblems?

He's referrings to the Elite emblems. However, I've received all of mine on the first day, so I'm not sure if the problem is still ongoing or not.
07-06-2012, 07:56 PM #5
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Dammit, Rod! I wanted to post my article :P :fa:

The following user thanked badiban for this useful post:

TheBigRod
07-06-2012, 08:22 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Infinity Ward has just released a new Title Update for the popular title in the Call of Duty franchise: Modern Warfare 3. The patch is roughly 31MB in size and is for the PlayStation 3. This patch was released this morning, on July 5th, 2012.

A lot of PlayStation users have been You must login or register to view this content. on Modern Warfare 3, so the patch has made an effort to help out as much as possible when it comes for searching for lobbies, potentially making it quicker and leaving you in a satisfying game.

The patch also fixes a bug of sorts, for the You must login or register to view this content., which will be free for all platforms. The release date has already been announced for the Xbox 360 community, but has yet to be dated for both PlayStation 3 and PC.

These are the official Patch 1.17 notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3:

• Added more telemetry for matchmaking and made some adjustments on region weighting
  • Fix for Terminal missing message incorrectly being displayed in Private Match

Both Xbox 360 and PC platforms are said to be receiving these same updates, as well as lag compensation sometime in the future, this has been found out by MP1st and their You must login or register to view this content., that they've personally rounded up.

On top of all of these updates, one in particular was set into all platforms, regarding the quote-on-quote "hacked" classes that players have been abusing, and all loopholes and alternate routes for this have been covered up.

• Fixed an issue (introduced inadvertently Tuesday as part of a hot-fix hacker prevention measure) where only the first attachment would register on a player’s secondary in-game when using Overkill Pro.

Do you think Infinity Ward is shooting Modern Warfare 3 in the right direction in terms of free downloadable content and keeping up with in-game bugs and issues?

I just want to get my rainbow frog emblem. >:<

The following user thanked Sox for this useful post:

xd366
07-06-2012, 08:25 PM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
I don't even understand what went wrong in this post...
Multi-quoting messed up.
Sorry guys. :(
07-06-2012, 11:32 PM #8
You know a game is just shit when it get's it's 17th patch ^^
07-07-2012, 04:07 AM #9
ClutchLikeAdolf
Our jimmies are eternal
Me, CLM, and Lovol were playing last night on 1.17 like right when it came out and it wasn't connecting. Hotfix must have fixed it.
07-07-2012, 11:44 AM #10
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I just want to get my rainbow frog emblem. >:<

Quit your whining Cool Man (aka Tustin). Skype me when Terminal comes out because I wanna play that shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo