10-22-2012, 07:08 PM #1
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT

PSN:

Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. I'm using chocos New mods and as of today I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my PSN and i will invite you..

Before i got this working i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all i am asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to Choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile[/B]
Last edited by Xx_Ctfinest_xX ; 11-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this useful post:

Kyanon, aeman77, ak4909.ak, AltF4, Anthony Cordero, aTrueSavur, Dank, BeastMaJic, byLaruh, Cam Newton., capo617, CMillsX, COD_MGK, danyson12, Dawud, DeRaTe, DEXMoDzFTW, Earthmaster18, Farva, fbenza20, Hatrtz4Lyf, iGirlLovesHacks, InFamousBreeZe, Invalld, iZigg, J.V., Jamesc38600, joerfc, josho53, kashiboy, killerboc, TheMightyMoJo, KrAzY_887, kyote, lenis_IX, liqqy, lucnoah, mzungu_sk, NFFB, NoMercy4Noobz, ochoa123321, orkberserker, oXiRoNiiCzXo, OXUG, paul366, plazmanu, Prodigy_Hitman, PuuKeD, Reckless D3MON, ReDLaN, REKT, Resumer, S3SSi0N, savillbros, Shisha, simmy360, smashedya, sunce99, SWAT-DK, T RAW, Thrillz, Tom1210, Uncrwnd KNG, VelocityModsHD, Wild., xFuZiiOnZ_xX, xIDALE, King, xrtzx, xYovillex

The following user groaned Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this awful post:

Invisible Man
10-22-2012, 09:05 PM #11
PSn: toonfsdb12
10-22-2012, 09:08 PM #12
Dazza1234567890
Can’t trickshot me!
THIS GUY IS A LEDGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every1 thank him
10-22-2012, 09:09 PM #13
DizPLaYeD
Save Point
add : DizPLaYeD
10-22-2012, 09:11 PM #14
Hey man u still hosting I know I'm a little late from the time of the first post.Thanks
10-22-2012, 09:12 PM #15
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. Im using chocos New mods and as of taday I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my psn and i will invite you..

PSN: xx_Ctfinest_xx

BEfore i got this wowrking i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all im asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile

do you get XP for killing other people?
10-22-2012, 09:12 PM #16
1austin112
League Champion
I added....sweetjune.
Thanks
10-22-2012, 09:12 PM #17
PuuKeD
Keeper
Add . RuLLuTeD
10-22-2012, 09:20 PM #18
Hey I was wondering if you could add me on skype? i wanna do these i got a jailbroken ps3 skype name dustin.T.blair thanks bro
10-22-2012, 09:29 PM #19
_KraZed_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. Im using chocos New mods and as of taday I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my psn and i will invite you..

PSN: xx_Ctfinest_xx

BEfore i got this wowrking i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all im asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile

Sent request PSN is KraZed_ReFleX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo