Post: Article: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Leaked by Voice Actor
10-30-2012, 07:56 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With the up-coming Black Ops 2 game, there has already been a leak for a new Infinity Ward game, Modern Warfare 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

The voice actor Bill Murray (Captain Price in the Modern Warfare franchise) accidentally leaked information about Modern Warfare 4 to someone who just happened to be a journalist. Bill Murray openly stated the following to a journalist. He wasn't aware that he was speaking to one though, he thought it was just a simple fan. He had the following to say:

Originally posted by another user
"On Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4," he said. "I'm doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games…"

From that following statement we have now got a leak to Modern Warfare 4. Since we haven't got any solid proof and it hasn't be officially confirmed by Infinity Ward, we'll keep it as a rumor. All this happened on a flight from Bodrum to London and an owner of a Gaming News site just happened to of recognized Bill Murray's voice. I'm sure the actor wasn't aware of who he was talking to and that it was going be spread around internet, but now Bill Murray will have to face the consequences of Infinity Ward.

Black Ops 2 is still yet to be released and won't be till November 13th and already they are faced with this situation. In all honestly, I believe Infinity Ward has no idea when to stop with Modern Warfare, but yet another entry is coming to the series that has basically defined the first person shooter this generation.

What do you's think of the new information received? It's all a bit too early.

Last edited by Elk ; 10-30-2012 at 09:57 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Elk for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, JP, maps4890, Jango, primetime43, Richard., xAssasin
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM #11
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Really they are still going to continue the Modern warfare series, Hope this time it wont end up like MW3.
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM #12
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
According to InfinityWard this is an invalid speculation, they tweeted out about 1 hour ago this,

As you would do..
If you worked for them and there were leaks floating around, you'd try your god-damn best to cover it up. In the end though, time will only tell. :p
10-30-2012, 08:49 PM #13
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
As you would do..
If you worked for them and there were leaks floating around, you'd try your god-damn best to cover it up. In the end though, time will only tell. :p

About 10 months time we'll find out :derp:.
10-30-2012, 08:51 PM #14
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Already :O If I where the president of Infinity Ward I would announce the game as soon as we start the development lol
10-30-2012, 08:58 PM #15
xAssasin
☯ Y.O.L.O ☯
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
With the up-coming Black Ops 2 game, there has already been a leak for a new Infinity Ward game, Modern Warfare 4.

The voice actor Bill Murray (Captain Price in the Modern Warfare franchise) accidentally leaked information about Modern Warfare 4 to someone who just happened to be a journalist. Bill Murray openly stated the following to a journalist. He wasn't aware that he was speaking to one though, he thought it was just a simple fan. He had the following to say:

From that following statement we have now got a leak to Modern Warfare 4. Since we haven't got any solid proof and it hasn't be officially confirmed by Infinity Ward, we'll keep it as a rumor. All this happened on a flight from Bodrum to London and an owner of a Gaming News site just happened to of recognized Bill Murray's voice. I'm sure the actor wasn't aware of who he was talking and that it was going be spread around internet, but now Bill Murray will have to fave the consequences of Infinity Ward.

Black Ops 2 is still yet to be released and won't be till November 13th and already they are faced with this situation. In all honestly, I believe Infinity Ward has no idea when to stop with Modern Warfare, but yet another entry is coming to the series that has basically defined the first person shooter this generation.

What do you's think of the new information received? It's all a bit too early.

Nice thread man :y:
10-30-2012, 09:01 PM #16
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
not buying it. just saying im tired or modern warfare games
10-30-2012, 09:03 PM #17
cant wait if thats true to see what else they can do with the epic campaign. The ending to mw3 was amazing so lets see how this can play through
10-30-2012, 09:23 PM #18
oh god not another one... I've been playing call of duty for 7 years and I honestly have to say the franchise is getting old. Every game they release keeps getting less and less innovative.
Last edited by Bubbles. ; 10-30-2012 at 09:26 PM.

The following user thanked Bubbles. for this useful post:

ICS Vortex
10-30-2012, 09:31 PM #19
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
ffs give up with the modern warfare series its getting really old and you can predict the campaign

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo