01-20-2013, 08:00 PM #1
TheFuziioN-
Follow FuziioN To The End
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey guys just bring you a little video of my good buddy Jesus getting a M.O.A.B on Modern Warfare 3. Hope you guys enjoy and of course, Comment, Rate, and Subscribe.

Information About Getting In One Of These Lobbies--- All that you have to do to get into one of there lobbies is Subscribe and Like the video. Then simply P.M me on YouTube saying your Psn name I or my friend will add you and invite you when a spot clears up!

Lobby Includes---- Inf Ammo, High XP scale, High Gun XP Scale, Unlimited SnD Respawn for spawn killing (makes leveling up a lot faster), Ac130 Modz, Unlimited CP and much more!

===================About Music=================

Creator's channel: You must login or register to view this content.
I do not own any rights to this song; Song Used "Dubstep Dishwasher"

The following user thanked TheFuziioN- for this useful post:

HonuCinema
01-20-2013, 08:10 PM #2
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by TheFuziioN

Hey guys just bring you a little video of my good buddy Jesus getting a M.O.A.B on Modern Warfare 3. Hope you guys enjoy and of course, Comment, Rate, and Subscribe.

Information About Getting In One Of These Lobbies--- All that you have to do to get into one of there lobbies is Subscribe and Like the video. Then simply P.M me on YouTube saying your Psn name I or my friend will add you and invite you when a spot clears up!

Lobby Includes---- Inf Ammo, High XP scale, High Gun XP Scale, Unlimited SnD Respawn for spawn killing (makes leveling up a lot faster), Ac130 Modz, Unlimited CP and much more!

===================About Music=================

Creator's channel: You must login or register to view this content.
I do not own any rights to this song; Song Used "Dubstep Dishwasher"

Lol man, thats funny as fuck <3

The following user thanked HonuCinema for this useful post:

TheFuziioN-
01-27-2013, 12:59 AM #3
Jenz
Keeper
i cant watch it its removed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo