THREAD: Unfair Aimbot Trickshotting Montage
  1. 08-24-2013, 08:18 AM
    Heaney
    Brute
    Heaney
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I have Project Memories v3 (don't hate, I know its a rip off and you all hate FMT but they make some good stuff and I wanted to get my hands on it) so quote me if you want to be apart of it, you probably should be from Australia so you get a good connection
  2. The Following User Groaned Heaney For This Awful Post:

3. 09-08-2013, 05:05 AM
    Haj
    Bounty hunter
    Haj
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Heaney View Post
    I know it sounds kind of douchey, but I have only used the aimbot in under 10 online games, and I don't get hate messages because those people just leave and the people that stay are cool with it and send me messages saying how did I do it and adding me as a friend. If they don't want to be in the lobby they can just leave. It's not like I am forcing them to play with me and if they want to report me they can, but I haven't been banned yet.l

It's not that man, it's the trickshotting montage, people play for hours to hit shots and using an aimbot to make a montage is super cheap.
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haj For This Useful Post:

5. 09-08-2013, 05:18 AM
    Heaney
    Brute
    Heaney
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Haaj View Post
    It's not that man, it's the trickshotting montage, people play for hours to hit shots and using an aimbot to make a montage is super cheap.

I wasn't going to make it try and look real or anything? It was going to be an over the top extremely fake montage just to have a laugh with with my mates. If people want to go out and get clips legit then thats all good, and I admire the commitment, it was going to be something like this
    to poke fun of some of my friends
  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heaney For This Useful Post:

7. 09-17-2013, 11:29 PM
    RomeoFlk
    Keeper
    RomeoFlk
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    I wanna be in
  8. 11-03-2013, 06:03 PM
    ianrish
    Grunt
    ianrish
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    I can record the montage majiggy. PSN: TheBhaddRecorder
  9. 11-04-2013, 01:01 AM
    C-O-D_King_78
    Do a barrel roll!
    C-O-D_King_78
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I have Project Memories v3 (don't hate, I know its a rip off and you all hate FMT but they make some good stuff and I wanted to get my hands on it) so quote me if you want to be apart of it, you probably should be from Australia so you get a good connection

I dont have a pvr but id love to be in it PSN C-O-D-King_78
  10. 11-05-2013, 04:59 PM
    xLuCiDiTyZxHD
    Gym leader
    xLuCiDiTyZxHD
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
    fmt suck that dont release much shit for free like or the other modders and they are being greedy with there aimbot offset

to

They just don't realise two Menus and one recovery tool for free and your saying that ? sorry but FMT helped much Hackers/modders and community and they should get some money for hard stuffs that they do ...
  11. 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM
    TreyarchTragedy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    TreyarchTragedy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate

The FMT have the right to not release their stuff, without them the modding community wouldn't be as big as it is now so they should get something back, don't you think?
  12. 11-26-2013, 12:03 AM
    VeSun
    Do a barrel roll!
    VeSun
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Ill Record for you i have a hdpvr too gaming edtion add: uFlako
  13. 11-28-2013, 02:32 AM
    Ghozt007
    Gym leader
    Ghozt007
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    fmt is a cheap shit he didn't do anything constructive rather F'ed up CODs. how about creating a jailbreak for ps4 then i will call that some work.