Post: PATCHED! (PS4/Xbox/PC) Launcher skin completion *glitch* - Easy Defender & Attacker kills (Video / Text tut)
12-07-2019, 05:47 AM #1
JamesSwagger
☜☆☞┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐☜☆☞
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Patched! - Sadly it is patched as of the new update on 12/19/2019

Text Tutorial

Step 1.) Get a defender / attacker kill and then die after, do not kill anyone or anything else.

Step 2.) Proceed to destroy unmanned ground vehicles in (ground war only) as shown in the video.

Step 3.) Enjoy a break from all bugs that stopped you from completing anything in the game after weeks and weeks. Hope you find this useful!

This glitch was found on accident and then protected. I have not see this found by anyone that I know of so I decided to upload it. I actually found this 3 days ago but didn't think to upload it. This glitch can be done with any launcher for defender and attacker kills. I think what is happening is you get points for killing (attacker/defender) and then you don't get points for destroying a unmanned vehicle that also counts as a kill. Therefor making it count under the (defender/attacker) kill. I hope activation also finds this as an incentive to fix their game so others can have fun with a game that can actually be completed legit. I have so many challenges that I could not and still can not complete as it just does not count at all.
Last edited by JamesSwagger ; 12-19-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Patched
12-19-2019, 01:57 PM #2
JamesSwagger
☜☆☞┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐☜☆☞
Its patched - Sadly it is patched as of the new update on 12/19/2019

Sorry guys.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo