Post: *Cheapest Around* Modern Warfare(2019) Bot Lobby PS4 - 🎮 Xbox One - 🎮 PC -🖱️
07-02-2020, 03:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hey NGU! For the people that know me.... you know me lol For the people who just arrived and don't know me or for the few that need reassurance here's proof of the lobby:

Getting right to the point here and no BS... you can find details about the lobby including features, prices and packages below! Geo Currently freezing bots in place and infinite ammo is only available in solo lobbies so if you want that I will need to log into your account and do the lobby solo myself. In lobby freezing/infinite ammo should be available soon!

Contact;
Pm here on NGU

FEATURES
•No in game time limit
• No in game score limit
• No Killcam for instant respawn
• UAV Always on
• Best prices for your time/money

Packages/Pricing

Package #1

1 Hour Lobby - $10

Package #2

2 Hour Lobby - $20

Package #3

4 Hour Lobby - $45

NGU Ultimate Package

12 Hour Lobby - $100

Side Notes(Please Read)
• Payment is through PayPal USD currency, as friends and family
• Lobby Prices are FLAT meaning if you pay for one of the above packages you can bring 2 of your friends in as well, no charge!(Only allowing 4 people in the lobby total including myself so there will be enough bots for everyone to kill)
• Your time starts as soon as you or your friends get a kill
• Your time is paused if you or I disconnect
• It's just me doing this so I'm sorry if I don't get back to you immediately but I will contact you ASAP
• Please follow instructions
• Refunds will be given if you cannot connect to me for whatever reason before the lobby is started
Last edited by rj0217 ; 12-12-2021 at 12:02 AM.
07-04-2020, 10:08 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Stickied.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo