Post: Completing daily challenges, missions, and Officer ribbons makes a noticeable difference in gaining Battle Pass tiers.
12-06-2019, 07:29 PM #1
tony77
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Activision blog post from this week discussing Battle Pass progression said that a combination of XP, time played, and challenges completed are what makes the Battle Pass level up. Testing has shown that XP has little to no actual impact on increasing your tiers, but I have definitely noticed that completing challenges such as dailies, mission steps, and Officer ribbon challenges does.

Multiple times I have had the pop-up notification in a match that my Battle Pass tier had increased at the same time that I received a notification that a challenge was completed, so it seems to give you a bump. I have already been working hard on challenges and I take the time to do most of the dailies even if they only give you a small amount of XP. Most people might ignore the ones that only grant you a small amount of XP because that XP won't make a huge difference for your Battle Pass tiers or Officer rank, but it does seem like the actual act of completing the challenge is beneficial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo