02-14-2014, 05:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I'm a pretty active PS3 player just looking for a group of guys to play with. I don't really trickshot nor is that what I'm looking for. I mainly play BF4, Cod4, and Mw2, should be getting BO2 soon. I've played Ghost before and wasnt very impressed, but I might buy it. I mainly play on gmanci075 but I'm gonna start playing my Cod/BF on Thrillsterr, so add both. I also plan on getting an HD PVR one of these days. I'm just looking for a chill group of guys to play with a maybe post on youtube and shit.
02-14-2014, 02:28 PM #2
MindGamingHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Thrillsterr View Post
Hey guys. I'm a pretty active PS3 player just looking for a group of guys to play with. I don't really trickshot nor is that what I'm looking for. I mainly play BF4, Cod4, and Mw2, should be getting BO2 soon. I've played Ghost before and wasnt very impressed, but I might buy it. I mainly play on gmanci075 but I'm gonna start playing my Cod/BF on Thrillsterr, so add both. I also plan on getting an HD PVR one of these days. I'm just looking for a chill group of guys to play with a maybe post on youtube and shit.

You must login or register to view this content. i think about u joinning my clan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo