12-17-2014, 12:06 PM #1
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Right I want to know YOUR favourite/Best cod
All You have to do is either drop a comment/reply or vote in the poll which can be found above

Once you've voted by whichever way, I also want to know if you maxed prestiged on Your favourite COD
Soooo Happy voting and May COD still be here for years to come
12-17-2014, 08:46 PM #11
LadyHacker
Save Point
cod4 and bo1
12-18-2014, 02:09 AM #12
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I love MW2 Smile
12-18-2014, 03:25 PM #13
For me, it's either MW2 or CoD 5.
CoD 5 just felt like a quality game, and I always had a lot of fun playing it.
Even though I like to mod a game or two myself, it brings a tear to my eye knowing that I'll never play a legit game of it online ever again. Them feels

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

xInfectHost
12-18-2014, 10:56 PM #14
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SwiFt View Post
Right I want to know YOUR favourite/Best cod
All You have to do is either drop a comment/reply or vote in the poll which can be found above

Once you've voted by whichever way, I also want to know if you maxed prestiged on Your favourite COD
Soooo Happy voting and May COD still be here for years to come

W@W, I like the currency system brought to BO1 in online mp (not sure y that was the only 1 to have it) but all around W@W, the last of the default kill streaks (3-5-7). The multiplayer maps where great, wasn't a single map I disliked. The option to have no scope on any bolt action was the best (aiming wasn't off), the campaign (story line) was remarkable, I still play through it to this day. n then there's zombies. If you havnt played zombies on W@W then your missing out, it's a bit buggy when knifing but by far the best zombies, much more intense then the modern zombies. If they put the BO1 zombies maps on W@W then I would never eject W@W from my ps3.
12-19-2014, 02:27 AM #15
Prom1ses
Bounty hunter
Black Ops 2 hands down. I wish they would lean more towards that. They kind of did with AW, but went a little overboard in my opinion.
12-19-2014, 03:27 AM #16
i mastered bo2
12-19-2014, 03:29 AM #17
SC58
Former Staff
cod4,mw2,bo1

but all time would be mw2.
12-19-2014, 03:32 AM #18
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by 15 View Post
For me, it's either MW2 or CoD 5.
CoD 5 just felt like a quality game, and I always had a lot of fun playing it.
Even though I like to mod a game or two myself, it brings a tear to my eye knowing that I'll never play a legit game of it online ever again. Them feels

I know, I hope they be money whore and make a collection of them or to download them off ps4 psn store or xbox one market place. would be nice.

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Sabotage, zKillShxt
12-19-2014, 05:46 AM #19
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I know, I hope they be money whore and make a collection of them or to download them off ps4 psn store or xbox one market place. would be nice.

I would buy a ps4 just to relive Black Ops 1 the way it was. And they should not let classes or stats transfer over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo