Post: (Post You're Requests) Menu Base's For Any COD (CEX/DEX)
05-28-2015, 07:58 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on
----------------------------------------------------

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
Not Completed Enough For Preview. Check Again Soon
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
----------------------------------------------------
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

MathRock_
05-31-2015, 12:52 AM #11
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Damn, that's pretty nice.

thanks man ima try to update the thread every week with something new Winky Winky
05-31-2015, 09:54 AM #12
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Sweet Winky Winky thanks
05-31-2015, 04:16 PM #13
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Falcon1234 View Post
Sweet Winky Winky thanks

yep np <3
06-02-2015, 01:55 AM #14
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
I think someone should make a kick grenade instead of throwing them we would kick them I got this from socom2 days would be sweet to see that again I always loved that one
06-02-2015, 06:54 AM #15
im just looking for a sprx menu base for bo2 zombies im just getting into coding and want to work on my own sprx but cant find a menu base would prefer menu on right/left side of screen
06-02-2015, 08:08 PM #16
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by modding View Post
im just looking for a sprx menu base for bo2 zombies im just getting into coding and want to work on my own sprx but cant find a menu base would prefer menu on right/left side of screen

i can help you change the huds and how everything works on screen Winky Winky plus i think i have seen a sprx menu base before for bo2
but the whole point of this is you can ask us to make a menu base for any game in any language(C#, C++) and you can tell us which effects the menu should give to the user Winky Winky and we will make it
06-06-2015, 08:47 AM #17
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Could you create something like this bro ?

06-06-2015, 10:17 PM #18
Make a Bo2 C# Non-Host Menu Base
06-06-2015, 11:32 PM #19
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hey bro some good news I found the source for the non host aimbot on aw but it's for Xbox. If you can convert to PS3 and change the offsets for mw2 it will work. Plus the source also has the esp coding aswell

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo