Post: (Post You're Requests) Menu Base's For Any COD (CEX/DEX)
05-28-2015, 07:58 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on
----------------------------------------------------

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
Not Completed Enough For Preview. Check Again Soon
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

MathRock_
06-16-2015, 09:46 PM #20
sleekshow
I defeated!
Non host aimbot would be epic like the xbox version but on ps3 :p would love to use that against cfg users
06-17-2015, 05:20 AM #21
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
hellz yea man i can probably get to that soon Winky Winky
06-17-2015, 05:44 AM #22
Vitally24x
Save Point
I got 20$ for a mod menu
06-17-2015, 05:48 AM #23
Naruto
Dark Knight
I'd like a large pepperoni pizza with trio meat please. And a side of mild sauce with a Dr. Pepper.
06-20-2015, 10:48 PM #24
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Naruto View Post
I'd like a large pepperoni pizza with trio meat please. And a side of mild sauce with a Dr. Pepper.

Coming Right Up! <3
06-27-2015, 09:10 AM #25
sleekshow
I defeated!
Hey bro will you be making a non host aimbot for mw2 in sprx?
06-29-2015, 08:30 PM #26
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
Hey bro will you be making a non host aimbot for mw2 in sprx?

yes i am currently working on it Smile

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

sleekshow
07-05-2015, 09:32 AM #27
Default Avatar
Thomas
Originally posted by 420 View Post
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

Can You make me a cookie ? Happy and Why you never on skype much :( Its so boring haha :(
07-05-2015, 10:15 PM #28
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ops View Post
Can You make me a cookie ? Happy and Why you never on skype much :( Its so boring haha :(

im moving around alot and i have some things i do everyday so i dont have the time much but i will try to get on more Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo