09-12-2015, 02:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a tool i made and it only does name changer. Just a quick little something to stay in the game. This tool has not been tested due to my PS3 wanting to overheat now days and i don't wanna run it just to test this tool. The offsets and everything is good i just didnt know if i had to add connection to every form for not. If not... enjoy. If so... i guess i will fix it when i have time.

I don't think pics of the tool is a requirement so just download it and see... virus is 0/55 so... you're good.
Last edited by Insight ; 10-03-2015 at 02:19 PM.
09-12-2015, 03:06 PM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SOLOTylerMods View Post

Here is a tool i made and it only does name changer. Just a quick little something to stay in the game. This tool has not been tested due to my PS3 wanting to overheat now days and i don't wanna run it just to test this tool. The offsets and everything is good i just didnt know if i had to add connection to every form for not. If not... enjoy. If so... i guess i will fix it when i have time.

I don't think pics of the tool is a requirement so just download it and see... virus is 0/55 so... you're good.

Nice man, not professionally done. But it's a start.
09-12-2015, 09:32 PM #3
Not my first tool. Lol. I made others just this one was one cause I was bored. But thanks ig
09-13-2015, 11:07 AM #4
Hold up.. Don't put this tool under cod4 section.. That wasn't kool. It's not a cod4 name changer. It's a 4 cod. I'm no retarted and put it backwards. Next time ask me before moving it.
09-13-2015, 11:18 AM #5
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Virus scan of exe - You must login or register to view this content.
09-16-2015, 09:51 PM #6
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by SOLOTylerMods View Post

Next time you should do 1 form with radiobuttons or some way of selecting the game with one textbox and one button and just have the offset change depending on the selected game. It would clean everything up Winky Winky
09-27-2015, 11:31 PM #7
way too basic pal
10-02-2015, 03:47 PM #8
Bit to basic mate :P
11-06-2015, 12:04 PM #9
good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo