Post: Needs testers for unique RTE tool - Must have Jailbroken PS3 and COD4, AW, or GTA V
10-13-2015, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone on this website sell grapes?
Last edited by Robert123 ; 04-14-2016 at 12:45 AM.
10-13-2015, 03:58 PM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by robj View Post
Hello all, I am working on a very unique tool for every call of duty and grand theft auto v. The only games that still need to be tested are Call of Duty 4, Advanced Warfare, and Grand Theft Auto V. If you have any of those games, a jailbroken ps3, and basic technical skills to run a ps3 RTE tool, please send me a private message with your Skype username. If you do help, you will receive the tool for free after it's completed.

Thank you!

hope u find someone :p
if u need any help in C#, just pm me m8 Winky Winky
10-16-2015, 11:28 AM #3
Originally posted by robj View Post
Hello all, I am working on a very unique tool for every call of duty and grand theft auto v. The only games that still need to be tested are Call of Duty 4, Advanced Warfare, and Grand Theft Auto V. If you have any of those games, a jailbroken ps3, and basic technical skills to run a ps3 RTE tool, please send me a private message with your Skype username. If you do help, you will receive the tool for free after it's completed.

Thank you!

Hi You must login or register to view this content.
I Would Love to Help/Contribute With the Testing of This Tool Smile
You Can Send me a Private Message You must login or register to view this content. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo