10-24-2015, 06:46 PM #1
billaras211
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's the safest cod to mod??? I want only everything unlocked not God mod aimbot and all these shit.. I've heard mw2 is the last cod without the extra protection which bans your CID.. Is it true?? Thanks in advance
10-25-2015, 01:14 AM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by billaras211 View Post
What's the safest cod to mod??? I want only everything unlocked not God mod aimbot and all these shit.. I've heard mw2 is the last cod without the extra protection which bans your CID.. Is it true?? Thanks in advance

Every Call of Duty has a chance of ban. Anywhere from cod 4 to Black Ops 2 you most likely will not get banned if you have antiban and such but it could still happen. Ghosts and AW have pretty high ban chances.

The following user thanked Tears for this useful post:

billaras211
10-25-2015, 06:38 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
What's the safest cod to mod??? I want only everything unlocked not God mod aimbot and all these shit.. I've heard mw2 is the last cod without the extra protection which bans your CID.. Is it true?? Thanks in advance

MW2 you wont get banned, yes that is true. Other games can still be modded you just have to use the right protection.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

billaras211
10-25-2015, 08:41 AM #4
Come to think of it MW2 never really banned unless VAC BAN.......

The following user thanked Soul Define for this useful post:

billaras211
10-26-2015, 04:12 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!

This question has been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo