Post: I Can not play bo2 and MW3 Multiplayer becouse of a random error.
02-03-2016, 04:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi you all. I have been having this error in MW3 and BO2 that when ever i try playing multiplayer it just says that the servers are down, even if my friend is playing the game at the same time... so could you guys help me i have had this problem for 2months. And for the record my COD4 and MW2 works. BTw my NAT type is Open so you guys have any suggestions? RLY need help :(
02-03-2016, 05:16 PM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
what region is your account? and have you tried a different psn?
02-04-2016, 12:58 PM #3
Reagion? and ye i have made a brand new acc and didnt work :/

oh ye my region is Finland if thats what you ment
Last edited by Kam ; 02-04-2016 at 01:50 PM.
02-05-2016, 12:53 AM #4
Originally posted by kipazuh View Post
Hi you all. I have been having this error in MW3 and BO2 that when ever i try playing multiplayer it just says that the servers are down, even if my friend is playing the game at the same time... so could you guys help me i have had this problem for 2months. And for the record my COD4 and MW2 works. BTw my NAT type is Open so you guys have any suggestions? RLY need help :(

Do you know what the error says? A screenshot of your ps3 with the error would definitely be helpful.
02-16-2016, 12:44 PM #5
Hi you all. I have been having this error in MW3 and BO2 that when ever i try playing multiplayer it just says that the servers are down, even if my friend is playing the game at the same time... so could you guys help me i have had this problem for 2months. And for the record my COD4 and MW2 works. BTw my NAT type is Open so you guys have any suggestions? RLY need help :(

Is this on CFW?
02-16-2016, 06:57 PM #6
Tears
Temp is my dad.

Thread moved to COD Classics.
02-17-2016, 03:31 PM #7
no im on OFW but im using back up menu but this error was before when i started using back up menus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo