02-26-2016, 08:25 PM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate

Introduction

So, I have been thinking for awhile about creating some sort of project. However I have no clue on what type of project i should attempt. So it has come to me to ask you guys on NextGeneUpdate to see what you guys would like to see. I mean what ever you guys put down ill have a think about. Just something i can to do One. Try and help the community of NextGenUpdate Two. Try and give my self a challenge.

Questions id like to ask?

- Another thing on my mind lately is im thinking of buying a RGH/JTAG and start releasing things for the Xbox side of things? However i want to ask you guys if you think i should start things for Xbox and if that's what you want to see?

-Is their anything you to see, as in something you really really want to see released or created?

Extra Information!

Basically underneath here will be a list of things that i will accept and things i will not be accepting and that i will ignore.

-Games:
-That i will try create something on

-Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2
-Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 3
-Call Of Duty - Black Ops 2
-Call Of Duty - Black Ops 3 [Maybe Depends on what you guys want to see]
-GrandTheftAuto

-Things that i will not be trying and that i will ignore

-Minecraft
-Call Of Duty - Advanced Warfare

-Games that i might decide on if i can be bothered ahah

-Call Of Duty - Ghosts
-Call Of Duty - Black Ops 1

Contact

So if you want to contact me about anything my Social Links will be just below here. These will be used if you have any questions for me, if you want to private request something, And even if you just want to chill ahah

-Social Links

-My NGU Account You must login or register to view this content.
-PM me on NGU You must login or register to view this content.
-Twitter You must login or register to view this content.
-Youtube You must login or register to view this content.
-Skype You must login or register to view this content.

-Peace
Last edited by gοd ; 03-30-2016 at 08:06 AM.

The following user thanked gοd for this useful post:

GFM
02-27-2016, 06:05 AM #2
Originally posted by Sai View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

Introduction

So, I have been thinking for awhile about creating some sort of project. However I have no clue on what type of project i should attempt. So it has come to me to ask you guys on NextGeneUpdate to see what you guys would like to see. I mean what ever you guys put down ill have a think about. Just something i can to do One. Try and help the community of NextGenUpdate Two. Try and give my self a challenge.

- Another thing on my mind lately is im thinking of buying a RGH/JTAG and start releasing things for the Xbox side of things? However i want to ask you guys if you think i should start things for Xbox and if that's what you want to see?

-Is their anything you to see, as in something you really really want to see released or created?

Extra Information!

Basically underneath here will be a list of things that i will accept and things i will not be accepting and that i will ignore.

-Games:

-GrandTheftAuto

-Minecraft

-Call Of Duty - Ghosts

Contact

So if you want to contact me about anything my Social Links will be just below here. These will be used if you have any questions for me, if you want to private request something, And even if you just want to chill ahah

-Social Links

-Peace

make an sprx menu for mw3 that is as good if not better than phantom
02-27-2016, 12:53 PM #3
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Hey NextGenUpdate

Introduction

Extra Information!

-Games:

-GrandTheftAuto

-Minecraft

-Call Of Duty - Ghosts

Contact

-Social Links

-Peace

I would like to see a free Black Ops 3 Recovery tool :sad:
02-27-2016, 03:52 PM #4
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
if u wanna create sumthing new refreshing I recommend a game mode for a updated game in other words bo2 I would like to see mw2 but ppl will hv to go bypass to play it to hv fun with better mods available on 1.11 mw3 will hv to be sprx . n gta well its just overflodded bo3 section hmmmm idk nothing I can think mk game kool I hv it on ps4 n its fun af im just saying mk a recreate a game mode from past o use your own imagination creativity to mk a game mode

like sumthing simple but fun or sumthing recreated

or maybe has nothing to do with modding just hv custom map on mp o zm hv orginal gameplay but with the maps been custom.

Sal
Last edited by FRINZ ; 02-27-2016 at 03:54 PM.
02-28-2016, 08:45 AM #5
Laser
Vault dweller
the colours hurt my eyes
02-28-2016, 08:48 AM #6
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Laser View Post
the colours hurt my eyes

Sowwy Fam
02-28-2016, 08:50 PM #7
Slick
Anxiety
Hey NextGenUpdate

Introduction

Extra Information!

-Games:

-GrandTheftAuto

-Minecraft

-Call Of Duty - Ghosts

Contact

-Social Links

-Peace

Make a dank menu for Modern Warfare 3 Enzo
04-03-2016, 02:15 PM #8
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Crisis 3?
04-04-2016, 05:25 AM #9
ymh
Treasure hunter
finding a way to get custom maps to work that would be awesome but i think that map models would need re doing and converting with requires the correct dev programs so that could be out of the question as i don't think pc maps would work, mw2 is screwed but a engine with a host menu and a non host menu as well as pregame menu for mw2 or 3 would be cool, gta has a lot of menus that are already great so i don't see the point, and bo3 looks terrible so i don't see the point but in the end your choice what you do as this is only a personal option and thought..
04-05-2016, 10:23 AM #10
Joker.
Banned
Cod is dying so no point

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo