Post: [CCAPI][TMAPI]Multi COD RTM Tool (Supports Older COD's!) and Debugger
03-27-2016, 02:51 AM #1
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: I lost the source code to this so sadly there will not be any more updates to it.

So I have been working on this for a few months in my free time. I just kinda add things to it whenever I feel like it. So far here are some of the features that stand out:
Noclip and give modded weapons on MW2 (I spent a lot of time on the MW2 section)
Name changer and Rainbow name and Button name for all of the supported COD's in the tool.
Debugger is amazing. I am really proud of it. Netcheat was not working for me so I had spent a lot of time on this.

A bit of an overview of each section:
Main:
Includes connection buttons and information on and the button to turn off rainbow name changer and change the speed of it.
Black Ops 1
Name changer, max out stats, teleport players (host), and more.
World At War
Includes name changer stuff (I need to find the address for cBuf_Addtext to do some more stuff)
Black Ops 2
TBH I did not even test the name changer for BO2 but it should work fine (I don't like to play BO2)
MW2
Name changer, cfg stuff, host mods (noclip, modded guns, infinite ammo and more. Sometimes gets buggy over CCAPI)
Debugger (Peek and Poker)
I would not use the debugger if you are using ccapi and trying to search. It will work fine if you are setting values but still be very slow.
It includes a ppc compiler (Credits to choco You must login or register to view this content. ) so you can write ppc and overwrite functions and what not without having to modify eboots before hand. Special support for this will be in the Limbo GTA V sprx once it is released.

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content. (5/57 lol idk why. Maybe it is cuz I included the ppc compiler inside the code and it executes it to run it? It is safe though.)
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Here is choco's ppc compiler that I 'embeded' in the program: You must login or register to view this content. If you are going to use the ppc compiler I reccomend you look at the thread cuz it has some special stuff you need to know!

Credits:
gopro_2027
SC58
Primetime
Shark
John
Anybody else who isn't a skid...

Cheers!
~pro

AND YES I USED THE DEFAULT THEME, AND ON PURPOSE. THIS TOOL WORKS IN WINE.
And just in case anyone is wondering, I checked the PS3Lib.dll and it is not infected. I know there has been a worm going around lately and some people are posting tools unaware that it is actually infected.
Last edited by gopro_2027 ; 06-14-2016 at 05:49 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to gopro_2027 for this useful post:

Jiggy, Red-EyeX32, gοd, Mr Smithy x, SHAkA
04-08-2016, 04:30 AM #11
S63
Space Ninja
World at war cbuf address released already for world at war
04-09-2016, 12:06 AM #12
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
nice Pro :yes: def gonnna use this when i play mw2 again
04-17-2016, 02:38 AM #13
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
World at war cbuf address released already for world at war

I couldn't find it.

Originally posted by Jon
nice Pro :yes: def gonnna use this when i play mw2 again

It is fun lol. People were a bit freaked out when I gave them noclip since they have never seen it before on mw2.
04-17-2016, 01:58 PM #14
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 2027 View Post
I couldn't find it.

It is fun lol. People were a bit freaked out when I gave them noclip since they have never seen it before on mw2.

Heres the Cbuf bro 0x00329CC8
04-17-2016, 06:32 PM #15
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
Heres the Cbuf bro 0x00329CC8

Aww thsnks dude this will come in handy Happy
04-24-2016, 05:02 PM #16
S63
Space Ninja
Aww thsnks dude this will come in handy Happy

No Problem Winky Winky
05-14-2016, 01:03 PM #17
So I have been working on this for a few months in my free time. I just kinda add things to it whenever I feel like it. So far here are some of the features that stand out:
Noclip and give modded weapons on MW2 (I spent a lot of time on the MW2 section)
Name changer and Rainbow name and Button name for all of the supported COD's in the tool.
Debugger is amazing. I am really proud of it. Netcheat was not working for me so I had spent a lot of time on this.

A bit of an overview of each section:
Main:
Includes connection buttons and information on and the button to turn off rainbow name changer and change the speed of it.
Black Ops 1
Name changer, max out stats, teleport players (host), and more.
World At War
Includes name changer stuff (I need to find the address for cBuf_Addtext to do some more stuff)
Black Ops 2
TBH I did not even test the name changer for BO2 but it should work fine (I don't like to play BO2)
MW2
Name changer, cfg stuff, host mods (noclip, modded guns, infinite ammo and more. Sometimes gets buggy over CCAPI)
Debugger (Peek and Poker)
I would not use the debugger if you are using ccapi and trying to search. It will work fine if you are setting values but still be very slow.
It includes a ppc compiler (Credits to choco You must login or register to view this content. ) so you can write ppc and overwrite functions and what not without having to modify eboots before hand. Special support for this will be in the Limbo GTA V sprx once it is released.

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content. (5/57 lol idk why. Maybe it is cuz I included the ppc compiler inside the code and it executes it to run it? It is safe though.)
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Here is choco's ppc compiler that I 'embeded' in the program: You must login or register to view this content. If you are going to use the ppc compiler I reccomend you look at the thread cuz it has some special stuff you need to know!

Credits:
gopro_2027
SC58
Primetime
Shark
John
Anybody else who isn't a skid...

Cheers!
~pro

AND YES I USED THE DEFAULT THEME, AND ON PURPOSE. THIS TOOL WORKS IN WINE.
And just in case anyone is wondering, I checked the PS3Lib.dll and it is not infected. I know there has been a worm going around lately and some people are posting tools unaware that it is actually infected.

Looks almost exactly as the one i created about a year ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo