04-05-2016, 07:08 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, well, I ran into this random video of Whiteboy7thst, and i'd like to get your opinions on it. Well, me personally, I never watched this YouTuber before. I never watched his videos, but I heard of him before. I watched this video, and it made me realize the truth. The old CODs might have been released years ago, but they don't realize their projects from years ago are better then the years 2012-2016. They have treated us, the community, like trash. They just want money you know? I'm making this thread to see your opinions if you think he is right or not. Here are the clips so you can understand more about what I am talking about.

What do you think guys? Is COD dying every year? Should they listen to the community? Should we go back to the past instead the future? What are your opinions?

05-06-2016, 10:47 PM #11
I wish we never had change.... RIP COD
05-10-2016, 01:38 PM #12
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello guys, well, I ran into this random video of Whiteboy7thst, and i'd like to get your opinions on it. Well, me personally, I never watched this YouTuber before. I never watched his videos, but I heard of him before. I watched this video, and it made me realize the truth. The old CODs might have been released years ago, but they don't realize their projects from years ago are better then the years 2012-2016. They have treated us, the community, like trash. They just want money you know? I'm making this thread to see your opinions if you think he is right or not. Here are the clips so you can understand more about what I am talking about.

What do you think guys? Is COD dying every year? Should they listen to the community? Should we go back to the past instead the future? What are your opinions?

Switch to mathematics.
05-10-2016, 02:07 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jim
Switch to mathematics.

What do you mean?
05-10-2016, 06:40 PM #14
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
What do you mean?

idk m8
06-30-2016, 06:45 AM #15
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
If you want to revive the older COD titles ... first start by banning the kids that run CFG mods and cleaning the leader boards. Just doing that would revive the glory of COD. I am talking about MW2, WaW and MW1.

Isnt there an Anti CFG RTM?, Im actually trying to find this, its either RTM or SPRX.
06-30-2016, 07:17 PM #16
Originally posted by DarkPulseModz View Post
Isnt there an Anti CFG RTM?, Im actually trying to find this, its either RTM or SPRX.

There is a mod that does filter out people who cheat in a game posted in the MW2 section and its stickied. Its the only thing that can allow a MW2 Game to run without cheaters.

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

DarkPulseModz
06-30-2016, 08:45 PM #17
Yeah, I found it, It's a SPRX menu made by SC58.
07-03-2016, 05:09 AM #18
Sadly CoD will more than likely never be "great again". It's had its run. They'll keep making cods and they'll keep making loads of money off of it until it's dead but most of the original CoD audience won't enjoy the new ones.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo