Post: How Do I Manually Remove DLC from Call of Duty Games?
06-29-2016, 02:11 PM #1
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, need some help, I had a perfectly good running game of Ghosts until I downloaded and installed some DLC content, some of which works, and some doesn't. Specifically, I'm having issues with the map packs. Some maps will load and play fine, others cause instant freeze and a checkerboard screen. If I search for games and it finds one available that happens to be on a DLC map it fucks me.
I'm asking where does PS3 store the DLC for games? I thought they're stored in the BLUS folder for ghosts, I took a look but maybe I missed them because I deleted the game data and re-installed the game but the maps are still installed. I figured there might be a folder called "dlc" somewhere but I can't find it.
Where would I find the DLC so I can manually delete, or is there another way to fully remove and re-install what works? I'm ready to delete the entire BLUS folder from my PS3 and try to re-install again, but before I go that route hopefully someone here can point me in a better direction.

Thanks
Last edited by Rogue_Wolf ; 06-29-2016 at 03:00 PM.
06-29-2016, 02:21 PM #2
Blackshadow-000
Bounty hunter
i think under the EBOOT.BIN
06-29-2016, 02:55 PM #3
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
Hey guys, need some help, I had a perfectly good running game of Ghosts until I downloaded and installed some DLC content, some of which works, and some doesn't. Specifically, I'm having issues with the map packs. Some maps will load and play fine, others cause instant freeze and a checkerboard screen. If I*search for games and it finds one available*that happens to be on a DLC map it fucks me.
*I'm asking where does PS3 store the DLC for games? I*thought they're stored in the BLUS folder for ghosts,* I took a look but maybe I missed them because I deleted the game data and re-installed the game but the maps are still installed. I figured there might be a folder called "dlc" somewhere but I can't find it.
Where would I find the DLC so I can manually delete, or is there another way to fully remove and re-install what works? I'm ready to delete the entire BLUS folder from my PS3 and try to re-install again, but before I go that route hopefully someone here can point me in a better direction.

Thanks

Delete the game update should remove it. But if not, the dlc folders are located in the BLUS folder.. If none of that works, you'll have to delete the BLUS folder, but when you do that, the game update will become corrupted, so you'll have to delete it from game data utility & then reinstall the update.

The following user thanked LaRip8 for this useful post:

Rogue_Wolf
06-29-2016, 03:45 PM #4
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by LaRip8 View Post
Delete the game update should remove it. But if not, the dlc folders are located in the BLUS folder.. If none of that works, you'll have to delete the BLUS folder, but when you do that, the game update will become corrupted, so you'll have to delete it from game data utility & then reinstall the update.

Got it. If I need to delete then delete everything and install fresh. Thanks. I will take another look at the folder.
06-29-2016, 04:06 PM #5
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
Got it. If I need to delete then delete everything and install fresh. Thanks. I will take another look at the folder.

yeah that's the best way to do it
06-30-2016, 09:06 PM #6
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
i just download DLC BO2
if u want Remove any DLC FOR any game There is files Have EDAT

look at photo : You must login or register to view this content.

Hope i help u <3

The following user thanked xiYQHEMoDz for this useful post:

Right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo