08-16-2016, 03:57 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With Infinite Warfare coming out soon and alot of gamers angry at Activision for making the game futuristic i've decided to make this thread asking the community what they would like to see in the Call Of Duty after Infinite Warfare.

-"The Original" or "The Futuristic" Call Of Duty?Explain Your Opinion And Write Down A List Of Things You Would Like To See In The Next Call Of Duty.
08-16-2016, 02:02 PM #2
Really just want a World at War 2. World at war was a great game but got infested with binds wayyy too early and the lag/bullet registration was awful.

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

The Dreamer
08-16-2016, 06:30 PM #3
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
Really just want a World at War 2. World at war was a great game but got infested with binds wayyy too early and the lag/bullet registration was awful.

Having world at war 2 on next gen would be awesome to have tgey should remaster mw2,mw3,bo1,bo2 i feel like people on next gen would play those games mors than the new cod games with exos etc...
08-16-2016, 09:16 PM #4
Originally posted by The
Having world at war 2 on next gen would be awesome to have tgey should remaster mw2,mw3,bo1,bo2 i feel like people on next gen would play those games mors than the new cod games with exos etc...

I'd be happy with just an mw2 remaster with a few balance tweaks
08-16-2016, 09:28 PM #5
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
I'd be happy with just an mw2 remaster with a few balance tweaks

id love to have MW2 and BO1 remastered with server for ps4 so we dont play modders
09-08-2016, 03:09 PM #6
TrophyJunkie
Do a barrel roll!
I personaly wish a other setting. CoD plays in Future since Black Ops2. My personal wish would be Back to WWII with modern Graphics and Campaign. Simply play with Guns and Grenades, no Suits and Running over walls
09-08-2016, 04:48 PM #7
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TrophyJunkie View Post
I personaly wish a other setting. CoD plays in Future since Black Ops2. My personal wish would be Back to WWII with modern Graphics and Campaign. Simply play with Guns and Grenades, no Suits and Running over walls

I feel like people will move from call of duty to battlefield
09-17-2016, 01:48 AM #8
Maps: BO1
One of the most charming things about BO1 was the maps. So many amazing (and original) maps and DLC that made the game really fun for me.
Guns: Ghosts, MW3, MW2
I think Ghosts had the best looking weapons. Wouldn't hurt to add MW3 guns with some MW2 guns as well.
Gameplay and Aesthetics: BO2, BO3
BO2 had the best gameplay IMO. It felt right, all guns felt right, and it appealed to all players (QS, casual, comp). As for aesthetics, BO3 had the best ones. The advanced custom emblem editor, paint jobs, music playlists, character customization, it had the best one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo