10-24-2010, 07:14 PM #1
divybc
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well ive fallen out with most of my friends over a game which i did not leak our patch let me express the work our patch.. considering the only credit i got in ilikeitinddabutts post was hate

Well this patch includes instant 11th prestige on spawn : please not you have to host an online match Smile

also includes the leadboards on spawn set 3000 below the max so you can play legit without being removed or negative.

also force host to make this work you must go to activate this start a private end it then go search online game you should be host i fixed the code.

Infections for every1 include super steady aim laser special clan tag eg rain move etc.. super stoping power super speed and a bit more.

everyone also get chrome guns and map in game full promod no damage to fall height

the host will aslo get to see through walls and the names never fade out.

I will give my credits without hating

credits to ilikeitindabut and xiramsay for working with me but now hate me for something i didnt do... also credit my part on this which i didnt get on the other post although when ilikeitindabut and ramsay went off i started fresh on this...

and i must express one thing although its off topic bushigan didnt give me his v3.0 although i still got accused for leaking it which pretty much confused me and enjoy this download link below Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the updated version it has some more infections :P
Ummm... force host has been fixed must start private first !!
Writing on screen etc when spawn for infections set etc Smile
and a lil bit more cba saying it all lol :P
Last edited by divybc ; 10-25-2010 at 12:14 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

$oulja, 8======D----, Assassin, bernie2007, CRaZyY, Dreamcather, Eskimopride420, Howdoh, HowsMySHOOTING, Hughseyy, IRoyxX, Jamaicanmecrazy, JJHarris4, Moreton, Mr.Alfredo, NGU_MVRz, oOKoOLBhoYOo, PopScience, rjive, robot6527, saudi--fantom, TheON3x, Vampytwistッ,
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM #56
xbadboyx929
Do a barrel roll!
is it UK oR US ???
10-25-2010, 07:11 PM #57
xRaW
xI2aW-
i think 11th will only WORK if u r Host in a online game
10-25-2010, 10:41 PM #58
i go to private and i let round end and i aventually get 2500 per kill then game ends so then i go to pub and it makes me host but no one joins and when i inv my friends it does not let them join.. help me!! add/write xXCOD_BEAST_69Xx if you can help ill let u in.. but dont reply on here i never check it message my PSNCool Man (aka Tustin)
10-26-2010, 07:28 AM #59
yay divy Cool Man (aka Tustin)

ill see you when im back on ps3
10-26-2010, 11:09 AM #60
DreDave
Hosting Challenge lobbies
thanks man
10-26-2010, 11:41 AM #61
AHMAD-755
Save Point
plz help me plzzzzzzz i can't do it plz help me add me ahmad-755 and help plz
Last edited by AHMAD-755 ; 10-26-2010 at 11:45 AM.
10-26-2010, 01:31 PM #62
robot6527
Blah Blah Blah
when i try and host a ranked game nobody can join? Recommended players is 12

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo