03-11-2009, 10:33 AM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know how I did it but i leveld up in a match and before it was over my internet cut out and when i loaded it back up i had every gun red letters popped up on evrybodys screen in game and said i have two primary guns without overkill and it had a checkerdboard box over a perk for my pistol and in one of my custom classes i had a small m1 garand where the pistol should be with mp40 and stopping power so needless to say (because everybody wanted to know why red words were popping up on there screen with my name on it) i started getting messages like crazy from people asking me how to do it. but now I have every perk, gun, and challenge but not all attachments. on some guns the challenges were already beat the ppsh and stg44 had the same stats from before i prestiged again and a few other challenges like it says 30/5 in search and destroy victories and other etc. but i just thought id share it since you guys found so many dope ass glitches that i use now. keep up the glitch community.

I changed all my classes so the red words dont pop up nemore but i still have every gun and perk.

TUTORIAL:
I got everything open at lvl 32 and I'm on ps3. If you rank up a lvl in a match and hit the reset button on your modem it will happen.

i only have 36 rep help me out please.
Last edited by dansbmx ; 03-21-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: added tutorial

The following user thanked dansbmx for this useful post:

samrulez7
03-11-2009, 10:43 AM #2
That sounds crazy mate, could be becuase your internet cutout man.
Sounds good for though dude.

I was in a match the other day and this message kept popping up about this guy saying loads of stuff and something about 'primary grenade set to value 0'. Strange things.
03-11-2009, 11:28 AM #3
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Thats pretty wierd but yes I believe it was also because your internet cut out..
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM #4
Boko577
1639th Member!
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIEND! I think I know how to do it. I am still working on it. I had every perk, every pistol, every gun, and almost all the attachments (I think the attachments came from when I was 9th prestige.) I had my lag switch and was testing it, but it is broken and my router is too good to work with a lag switch so I went in a private match with a couple of my friends and wahhalaaa! EVERYTHING! I will work on it with my little brothers account once he is 10th prestige.
03-11-2009, 04:03 PM #5
Zygoat
Do a barrel roll!
Nice find Smile
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM #6
Originally posted by lighty89 View Post
That sounds crazy mate, could be becuase your internet cutout man.
Sounds good for though dude.

I was in a match the other day and this message kept popping up about this guy saying loads of stuff and something about 'primary grenade set to value 0'. Strange things.

ive had that one before dunno wot it does tho
03-11-2009, 06:22 PM #7
Antones
Blood of Innocence
Thats weird.... Lucky you though.
03-11-2009, 06:59 PM #8
nice find thats weird
03-11-2009, 07:06 PM #9
WilliamsCE24
Little One
yea i think this is pretty legit cuz who knows what you can do by disconnecting your internet like that whole 10th prestige glitch thing..o well ...........wat system u on?
03-11-2009, 07:36 PM #10
ive seen this red message several times now, kinda weird

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo