02-02-2011, 04:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR XBOX .GPDS, SE7ENSINS. STOP COPY+PASTING IT THERE.

You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy, crazy_blake7, Devil, felipejames25, firefox7, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, ihaxgames, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, Karoolus, Masta-blasta117, New Account, oX-matto-Xo, Skyl1n3, The-Don, Unonymous, weebobe, xChoco--, xCristian
02-03-2011, 03:26 AM #20
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
I dont think me or matto thought of that where was you like 3 weeks ago when i was working on this more Claps

lmfao, i got lots more things your could do..
that's actually not the health code i don't think, it's something like that but aint bypassed in months so =D..
02-03-2011, 03:28 AM #21
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by xCorrey
lmfao, i got lots more things your could do..
that's actually not the health code i don't think, it's something like that but aint bypassed in months so =D..

ik what your talking about tho in i would like to hear more PM me if you will i must go for the night
02-03-2011, 03:29 AM #22
Correy
I'm the Original
I dont think me or matto thought of that where was you like 3 weeks ago when i was working on this more Claps

set scr_player_maxhealth 100

thats the actual code but im not sure if 999 will work, although you might be able to double it, i'm not sure. leave you guys to test it =D
02-03-2011, 03:32 AM #23
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
    set scr_player_maxhealth 100

thats the actual code but im not sure if 999 will work, although you might be able to double it, i'm not sure. leave you guys to test it =D

ill mess with it tomorrow any idea for ufo both it in noclip is fixed in the eboot :banhamma:
02-03-2011, 03:35 AM #24
Correy
I'm the Original
ill mess with it tomorrow any idea for ufo both it in noclip is fixed in the eboot :banhamma:

um, i'm not so sure about that one. but there's another way.. the same way as some cod5 zombies patches, you know were your spectating., i'll look into that one. although i've never heard or neither seen it work on Online, i'll decompress a cod5 zombies patch to get the code for you.

but, even if i did find that code wouldn't you have to add the privrate match code, wich means fast_restart, then back to Ranked When toggle it off. because Spectating only works In Privrate so it would be pritty Pointless. but it's worth a try.. might work without Privrate Match
Last edited by Correy ; 02-03-2011 at 03:39 AM.

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

IRiSe_GodFather
02-03-2011, 03:36 AM #25
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
um, i'm not so sure about that one. but there's another way.. the same way as some cod5 zombies patches, you know were your spectating., i'll look into that one. although i've never heard or neither seen it work on cod4, i'll decompress a cod5 zombies patch to get the code for you.

Thats noclip its cheat protected in the EBOOT.bin
02-03-2011, 03:37 AM #26
Alfa
Banned
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.

WHY WOULD YOU RELEASE THISSSSSSSS.. u just ruined cod5...
02-03-2011, 03:40 AM #27
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
um, i'm not so sure about that one. but there's another way.. the same way as some cod5 zombies patches, you know were your spectating., i'll look into that one. although i've never heard or neither seen it work on Online, i'll decompress a cod5 zombies patch to get the code for you.

Btw i put you all but 9 points from 700 rep :y:

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Alfa

Unless some ones releases a patch like a noob then theres not going to be alot of ppl doing this becasue only a few ppl really know how to bind mods :420:
02-03-2011, 03:44 AM #28
Correy
I'm the Original
Btw i put you all but 9 points from 700 rep :y:

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Unless some ones releases a patch like a noob then theres not going to be alot of ppl doing this becasue only a few ppl really know how to bind mods :420:

thanks for the Rep :wub:, re-read that last Post. I Edited It so theres more info..

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by Alfa

Not As If It Wasn't Already Wrecked

PS: who said it was getting released and does it look like there's a download there ?
Last edited by Correy ; 02-03-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo