10-13-2011, 08:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEW THREAD!!!!

www . nextgenupdate.com/forums/der-riese-discussion/525951-2-juggernog-perks-same-time-new-glitch.html#post4259559

I do NOT have a video of this yet, simply because it only has happened to me one time before, and I obviously wasn't recording when it happened. I am in the process of figuring out exactly how to do this glitch, and the benefits of it, if any.

What happened was, I was buying my Nogg and I got downed. I forget if I died, or if I was revived. I think I got revived. I went to buy Juggernog AGAIN, when I realized after buying it I now had TWO juggernogs. 2 Symbols. Somehow my Juggernog got put on as I was downed, or after I got back up.

Sadly, I didnt get a chance to TEST it, to see if I could take more hits. Someone had killed the last zombie after I went down, and it was still between rounds when I bought Speed Cola, which REPLACED one of my Juggernogs. I am looking for a partner to help me figure out exactly how to do this glitch, and test the results. THIS WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO. It wasnt like, back in the day. This is recent, and has NOT been patched, I am sure of.

If you'd like to help me figure out how to do this exactly, ADD ME ON PS3.

I only play Der Riese. My name is Double-X2-Points

Btw, this picture was NOT edited. I didn't have a chance to take a video of this, because I bought Speed Cola right away, and it replaced one of the Juggernogs. :(

IVE DONE IT!

YES PEOPLE

I have finally. Done it.

I have figured out the glitch, and I am SUPER EXCITED TO SHARE THE NEWS!!!!

Sadly, and you're dreading this right now, I know it, but sadly, it does NOT give you an enhanced Juggernog. But what it DOES, and this is awesome for players like me who only need Jugs, is it lets you keep your jugs through going down. That's right. You go down, lose your second Juggernog, but you keep one. You'll still have one after going down, and you'll continue to have one juggernog perk after being revived. I would assume, also, that you will have juggernog still, even if you die.

Benefits? Being able to be revived and not go down right away again.

and this time..... I have a VIDEO OF IT!!!!! I'll be uploading the video probly today, or soon.

Smile
Last edited by Double--Points ; 02-23-2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Glitch Figured Out
10-13-2011, 10:15 PM #2
I just thought of that lol. I wonder if this can be done to choose 2 of ANY perk. I need to test this. I need a partner to help me test it.

Think about it. Get double speed colas. Or TWO Double Taps. Be a SUPER MEDIC with 2 Quick Revives. I dont know if it would work, but I mean, it should. I just haven't tested it yet. I JUST thought of this now.

SOMEONE ADD ME SO I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT . THIS COULD BE THE MEGA GLITCH LOL.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLLL

I need someone to help me test this. I have like, 8 people online right now, but I dont feel like playing with any of them lol.

2 Double Taps.
This would actually make the Browning shoot relatively fast, which would make it kinda like a slightly slower PPSH.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

OMG THINK ABOUT IT>

2 Juggernoggs. How many hits could you take?

Does each Juggernogg add 1 hit? You die in 2 hits normally. With Juggs, 4 hits really fast takes you down, 5 sometimes. So its not adding 1 hit. It's adding 2 or 3. We'll say 2. So does this mean

1(number of hits you take without dying) + 2(number of hits added from Juggs) + 2(number of hits added from second Juggs) = 5

Maybe it would take 6 hits to kill you then.

OR. Does it work like this? By the time your 5th hit takes, you've healed enough to take ANOTHER hit. Meaning you'd have 6 hits, before you went down.

OR, does it work like this. Each Juggernogg DOUBLES your health?

Or like....

X + 2X+ Z = Number of hits you can take after getting Second Juggernog
X= number of hits without dying, without Juggernog.
Here, X = 1

2X= number of hits added after getting Juggernog
2X=2
1(1)+2(1)=3
Z=(1X+2X) number of hits added after getting second Juggs.
Z= 3
1X+ 2X +Z = 6
3+ 3=6
Z=3
so...... uh...... so you could take SIX hits with Double Juggernog. Time to test this.
Last edited by Double--Points ; 10-13-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: I hate math. :( :( :( :( :(
10-14-2011, 01:43 AM #3
Ayanami
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Points View Post
I just thought of that lol. I wonder if this can be done to choose 2 of ANY perk. I need to test this. I need a partner to help me test it.

Think about it. Get double speed colas. Or TWO Double Taps. Be a SUPER MEDIC with 2 Quick Revives. I dont know if it would work, but I mean, it should. I just haven't tested it yet. I JUST thought of this now.

SOMEONE ADD ME SO I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT . THIS COULD BE THE MEGA GLITCH LOL.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLLL

I need someone to help me test this. I have like, 8 people online right now, but I dont feel like playing with any of them lol.

2 Double Taps.
This would actually make the Browning shoot relatively fast, which would make it kinda like a slightly slower PPSH.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

OMG THINK ABOUT IT>

2 Juggernoggs. How many hits could you take?

Does each Juggernogg add 1 hit? You die in 2 hits normally. With Juggs, 4 hits really fast takes you down, 5 sometimes. So its not adding 1 hit. It's adding 2 or 3. We'll say 2. So does this mean

1(number of hits you take without dying) + 2(number of hits added from Juggs) + 2(number of hits added from second Juggs) = 5

Maybe it would take 6 hits to kill you then.

OR. Does it work like this? By the time your 5th hit takes, you've healed enough to take ANOTHER hit. Meaning you'd have 6 hits, before you went down.

OR, does it work like this. Each Juggernogg DOUBLES your health?

Or like....

X + 2X+ Z = Number of hits you can take after getting Second Juggernog
X= number of hits without dying, without Juggernog.
Here, X = 1

2X= number of hits added after getting Juggernog
2X=2
1(1)+2(1)=3
Z=(1X+2X) number of hits added after getting second Juggs.
Z= 3
1X+ 2X +Z = 6
3+ 3=6
Z=3
so...... uh...... so you could take SIX hits with Double Juggernog. Time to test this.
You seem over excited.
10-14-2011, 02:38 AM #4
LiiTe
Do a barrel roll!
you just did math to come to the same conclusion you had before that, lol.

The following user thanked LiiTe for this useful post:

oI xPozeD Io
11-11-2019, 08:22 AM #5
Originally posted by Double--Points View Post

So..... um.... if anybody cares still..... I finally made that video and uploaded it stare I could make excuses for why I forgot about it and got lazy and then died irl during a dog round, but I'll just post a link to the video and hope that we can still be friends.
Here is that video of the new glitch https://youtu.be/CpJoNr_fXlo

I have a strong suspicion that this same method will work with monkey bombs and possibly guns out of the pack a punch, which would allow for the player to have and be able to throw a monkey while downed, or use a waffe on the ground. This needs to be tested still, and would be the ultimate application of this glitch. All it would take essentially, is getting all the guns out of the box, (having no juggs), hitting the box for monkeys, throwing 2 grenades, and grabbing the monkeys at the right time as you die (from second grenade) to receive them while downed.

TLAwesome faceR? Yes this works (video is from 11/11/19). No you don't get stronger from having 2 Juggernogs. No first Juggernog doesnt work after being revived/dying out. Yes the first Quick Revive does work after being revived/dying out. Yes I have other untested ideas of what can be done with glitch. No I have not yet tested this with Double Tap nor Speed Cola (there's always tomorrow, right?). No I am not a modder. No I will not accept the Browning as a valid form of weaponry.

Again, I am very sorry I posted this so long ago and completely left everyone hanging, as if to have been trolling you. Definitely wasn't trolling.

What exactly is this post about? A new glitch, which allows you to buy the same perk twice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo