09-28-2012, 05:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been trying for a while now, no matter what patch i use, i just cant seem to host online. Menu does not come up online, and don't think it sets me as Host when i Force Host.

Id appreciate any help, thank you.
09-28-2012, 06:18 PM #2
Originally posted by R35URR3KTii0N View Post
Been trying for a while now, no matter what patch i use, i just cant seem to host online. Menu does not come up online, and don't think it sets me as Host when i Force Host.

What patch do you use? And what tool are you using to transfer the patch to your 3.55?
09-29-2012, 11:30 AM #3
Originally posted by MisterScripter View Post
What patch do you use? And what tool are you using to transfer the patch to your 3.55?

I have used every single patch possible that has been made for Cod 5 World at War. I use FileZilla & FTP to transfer the patches.
09-29-2012, 11:47 AM #4
Are you host? Do you have the most connection bars when in game? The game can still migrate host after people join your lobby. Does it work in Private match?
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM #5
SNBAD
Haxor!
did you get it sorted mate? i tried the same patch and it worked fine for me (it let me host)
09-30-2012, 08:44 PM #6
Hope this works out for u can imagine it must be frustrating
09-30-2012, 10:23 PM #7
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Been trying for a while now, no matter what patch i use, i just cant seem to host online. Menu does not come up online, and don't think it sets me as Host when i Force Host.

you need to be host to use it

force host for w@w only put u in a game first making you chance of being host slightly increased which is why a good connection helps when using force host
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM #8
Handshu
I am error

a little trick to use, if you merge into a different likely it is pretty much a guarantee that you are NOT host, when people join into your lobby there is a significantly higher chance of you being host, also be sure your NAT type is OPEN
10-02-2012, 07:00 AM #9
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
Are you host? Do you have the most connection bars when in game? The game can still migrate host after people join your lobby. Does it work in Private match?

I do use force host, and it does put me in a lobby where people join. And yes, the patch obviously works in private match, thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by SNBAD View Post
did you get it sorted mate? i tried the same patch and it worked fine for me (it let me host)

Hello mate, nope, unfortunately not, think its down to my connection, it might not be strong enough.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
you need to be host to use it

force host for w@w only put u in a game first making you chance of being host slightly increased which is why a good connection helps when using force host

I didnt know this mate, so thanks for the reply, think it will be due to my connection.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Handshu16 View Post
a little trick to use, if you merge into a different likely it is pretty much a guarantee that you are NOT host, when people join into your lobby there is a significantly higher chance of you being host, also be sure your NAT type is OPEN

Thanks for the reply, will check my NAT type now thanks.
10-02-2012, 12:09 PM #10
Sorted now :y: thanks for the help.

Followed a couple of vids on youtube, to change my NAT type to open, and a few other things, and seems to work Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo