Post: Call of Duty: World War II Confirmed Nazi Zombies! + Headquarters + Private Beta
04-26-2017, 05:44 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You heard that right! At the live stream today on the first ever world reveal. Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield has teased us with a simple image that brings a ton of excitement world wide for those who are crazy for zombies. Here it is!

You must login or register to view this content.

Furthermore, if you pre-order this new game, you gain access to the Private Beta hoping to play some multiplayer with each other! A new "mode" in this new call of duty will be named "Headquarters". Now, most of you are already thinking. Headquarters? The actual gamemode? No. Headquarters is a new "chill" spot where you can gather around in a certain location with gamers around the world and show off your character and anything you have on them. I'm hoping to see a little in-game chat to talk to other players to meet up on tourneys and UMGs. Basically a social space, "off-the-front-lines" experience. Think of it like Playstation Home where you could engage with other gamers!

Here is the official trailer as well if you're interested:

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-26-2017 at 05:51 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Nana, AFG, TerimaLobbies
04-26-2017, 09:37 PM #2
Lets hope that the AIs are as good the pictures!
04-27-2017, 11:08 AM #3
Yaa
Depressed
This game is going to be off the shiznet, I just can't wait, Hope they don't add stupid shit to the game to make it a pointless game!
04-28-2017, 12:48 AM #4
Guzman
Versace Versace
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
This game is going to be off the shiznet, I just can't wait, Hope they don't add stupid shit to the game to make it a pointless game!

you are talking about call of duty, they will always add stupid shit. Once a game has multiple games they care more about making money, for example all these new cods you can now buy camos, in game currency, outfits, calling cards. Worst part is that people buy them so they keep doing it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo