Post: Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer to be revealed at E3 (June 13-15), first details on MP
05-03-2017, 09:29 PM #1
Yaa
Depressed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Activision and Sledgehammer Games have revealed that Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer will be revealed at E3 2017, which takes place June 13-15 in Los Angeles, CA.

In addition, first MP details have been announced:

• War: This narrative-driven mode brings a gripping new layer of excitement to Axis vs. Allies team play.
  • Divisions: A new approach to Create-a-Class and character customization as you enlist in a division and progress through the ranks.
  • Headquarters: A brand-new, social feature for Call of Duty, where you rally and interact with your fellow soldiers.

SOURCE: You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2017, 02:35 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Activision and Sledgehammer Games have revealed that Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer will be revealed at E3 2017, which takes place June 13-15 in Los Angeles, CA.

In addition, first MP details have been announced:

• War: This narrative-driven mode brings a gripping new layer of excitement to Axis vs. Allies team play.
  • Divisions: A new approach to Create-a-Class and character customization as you enlist in a division and progress through the ranks.
  • Headquarters: A brand-new, social feature for Call of Duty, where you rally and interact with your fellow soldiers.

SOURCE: You must login or register to view this content.

Marking the date, thanks. I can not wait to get my hands on this title. I feel like a kid again.
05-05-2017, 06:52 PM #3
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Marking the date, thanks. I can not wait to get my hands on this title. I feel like a kid again.

I know I can not wait neither, I am so excited hoping this game is going to be the best.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo