01-09-2012, 07:50 AM #1
Sexy Beast
Click Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am no prestige 0 Level 57 and I need someone to get me to Prestige 1 level 1.

I don't care if it's boosted or not, but I would like to keep my kd the same. ( kd is 2.14 )

Offer up thanks Smile

PS3 btw
01-09-2012, 09:48 PM #2
I can complete this by tomorrow. I'm leaving in a few for tests at school. I will do it for free. Only 23 levels and your no prestige lol. :y:
01-10-2012, 12:46 AM #3
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
Originally posted by Infected
I can complete this by tomorrow. I'm leaving in a few for tests at school. I will do it for free. Only 23 levels and your no prestige lol. :y:

non-prem with just 114 posts and 14 rep will level up a good ac for free ! Awesome face what a luck !
You look legit :y:

The following user thanked Proboscis for this useful post:

K3ViNPwNz-
01-10-2012, 01:03 AM #4
Originally posted by zGRD View Post
non-prem with just 114 posts and 14 rep will level up a good ac for free ! Awesome face what a luck !
You look legit :y:

Uhm yeah I will. Look at my account I'm 10th lol. I got nothing else to do. If he don't trust, he can boost with me.
01-10-2012, 01:05 AM #5
Sexy Beast
Click Here
Uhm yeah I will. Look at my account I'm 10th lol. I got nothing else to do. If he don't trust, he can boost with me.

I don't really have time to boost this week. That's why I want someone else to do it. But I still don't know if I can trust you :/
01-10-2012, 01:07 AM #6
Originally posted by Sexy
I don't really have time to boost this week. That's why I want someone else to do it. But I still don't know if I can trust you :/

Alright I'm just saying I will... so.. let me know.
01-10-2012, 01:37 AM #7
Proboscis
Alright I'm just saying I will... so.. let me know.

Do you have ref's ? it's very helpful to know if people are legit Winky Winky
01-10-2012, 01:57 AM #8
Originally posted by zGRD View Post
Do you have ref's ? it's very helpful to know if people are legit Winky Winky

No lol. I'm buying prem soon. I could right now if I wanted.
01-10-2012, 03:12 AM #9
Proboscis
Originally posted by Ownage
No need to be a dick. You were the same at one time Awesome face
Dont make yourself seem so ignorant

sure Winky Winky
but I wasn't saying "give me your acc, I'll level you up for free". Awesome face
01-10-2012, 03:16 AM #10
Proboscis
Originally posted by Ownage
Eh I know, still. Better to not comment and start a fight then comment and the get infracted or reported for flaming :p

Yeah, but it was also a way to protect the guy that wanted the rank up Winky Winky
Anyways, I guess it is not really my buisness, so you're right Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo