01-28-2012, 03:12 PM #1
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I always played legit and then there was this guy who ranked me up in Mw3 with boosting for $20. (Profile of him: You must login or register to view this content. )

Yesterday he ranked me up and today i wanted to play on my account. Then threre was an error that i got banned for 37hours and i'm resetet. What should i do now? I'm very sad:(
I was 9th Prestige.
01-28-2012, 03:29 PM #2
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
Originally posted by xBruTaLiTy
I always played legit and then there was this guy who ranked me up in Mw3 with boosting for $20. (Profile of him: You must login or register to view this content. )

Yesterday he ranked me up and today i wanted to play on my account. Then threre was an error that i got banned for 37hours and i'm resetet. What should i do now? I'm very sad:(
I was 9th Prestige.

Honestly bro only thing to do is suck it up.
When getting people to rank you you know there is a chance they will boost it and a bigger chance of ban/reset.
Sucks that it happened but we all know it can happen.
Hopefully you can rank up quick bro.

The following user thanked +crazy for this useful post:

xBruTaLiTy-
01-28-2012, 03:33 PM #3
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by cK
Honestly bro only thing to do is suck it up.
When getting people to rank you you know there is a chance they will boost it and a bigger chance of ban/reset.
Sucks that it happened but we all know it can happen.
Hopefully you can rank up quick bro.

+rep for you. I need 1 week for lvl1-lvl80 but i won't prestige anymore. When i'm lvl80 then i'll play Mw2 and Black Ops.
01-28-2012, 03:36 PM #4
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
+rep for you. I need 1 week for lvl1-lvl80 but i won't prestige anymore. When i'm lvl80 then i'll play Mw2 and Black Ops.

Only thing I would do is do prestige token glitch.
Get to 10 for all titles and emblems then take that reset since you've been reset already lol
01-28-2012, 03:38 PM #5
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by cK
Only thing I would do is do prestige token glitch.
Get to 10 for all titles and emblems then take that reset since you've been reset already lol

I already got resetet. But i prestiged in all CoDs so i can't get a Prestige token anymore.
01-28-2012, 03:41 PM #6
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy

Thats happened to me on my main account ! Thats sucks i know but i was P2 ,
I just want tell you they will leave the deaths and looseson your account and they will reset anything else but you will still have the titels and embelms .
Anyway im sorry for your lost :(

The following user thanked ZeroOo for this useful post:

xBruTaLiTy-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo