06-17-2012, 08:22 PM #1
Cubs
Next year is the year..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to our shop!

COD4

Admin in a lobby- you can pick your prestige, unlock all, and mess around for a bit=$2.00

W@W

Unlock all, pick prestige=$1.00
W@W Platinum=$6.00
Admin+Platinum=$7.00
Infectable Binds=$1.00 or buy 5 uses for $4.00
Infectable Menu=$2.00 or buy 5 uses for $8.00

W@W Package= unlock all, pick prestige, unlimited binds/menu, and platinum=$20

Mw2

Unlock All+Prestige=$2.00
Above+Platinum=$7.00
UAV+Aim Assist Infection=$1.00 or 5 for $4.00
Infectable Menu=$2.00 or 5 for $8.00
MW2 Package=unlock all, prestige, platinum, and unlimited infections for you and a friend=$25

Black Ops

Prestige Hack=$20.00 or $20PSN

NOTE: it must be a new account, or one with less than 5 hours played.

this will take roughly 2 hours. pick a prestige, and we'll get you to it at level 1

*******MW3*********
If enough interest is shown, and the price is right, we'll do the prestige token glitch

Proof:

Challenge Lobby Proof

SUPER PACKAGE=Unlimited everything in the shop from cod4 to mw2=$40.00 or 2 20PSN cards
ULTRA PACKAGE=Unlimited everything in the shop, including the prestige hack=$50.00 or 50PSN

Packages are negotiable, if you'd like to bundle things, let us know. quote both of us for the fastest reply

more games and update coming soon!
Last edited by Cubs ; 06-17-2012 at 09:18 PM.

The following user thanked Cubs for this useful post:

Bruno

The following 3 users groaned at Cubs for this awful post:

Inspiration, Jake9, Spraze
06-20-2012, 10:09 PM #20
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by Im
If I want mw2 unlock all and change prestige, do we have to bypass? Or can you do unlock all on 1.13

Originally posted by Paul View Post
Hey there Callum.

I asked him if anyone had been banned through the prestige hack method that he is using, he said none that he is aware of. I did a little research (read: two minutes worth) and decided to go ahead with it anyway.

Furthermore, it's my spare account so I couldn't care less if it did get banned and if I did get console banned from Black Ops it certainly wouldn't bother me anyway, I need a new PS3 anyway! :lol:!

Cheers!

From MrHackerDude1:
dude u are doing the wrong hack, done it over 2 months now no banned and for alot of ppl to, i am sure your talking abt the hack to give you cod points and level 50, this is a prestige hack, there is no modded files involve in this

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Im
If I want mw2 unlock all and change prestige, do we have to bypass? Or can you do unlock all on 1.13

Originally posted by Kid
Are you up for trades? I have a PSN account (MEGA_STUNNING) with all the W@W addons and over $.50 in the account Gaspkay: im poor as hell and need my account 15th on Black Ops /:

how much do you think you could sell the account for? maybe you should try that

The following user thanked Cubs for this useful post:

Bruno

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo