Post: Will Game Share My Black Ops 2 Season Pass For Anyone Who Can Get Me Nuketown Zombies
11-26-2012, 03:36 PM #1
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Title says it all.
I will Gameshare my Season Pass to anyone who can get me either a code or gameshare Nuketown Zombies with me!
Must be BLES01717 And PS3!!
Thanks!!
11-26-2012, 07:45 PM #2
Originally posted by Lifestylez View Post
Title says it all.
I will Gameshare my Season Pass to anyone who can get me either a code or gameshare Nuketown Zombies with me!
Thanks!!

You will receive it in December / January with the Season Pass. You should just wait.

The following user thanked mister_k for this useful post:

Dman93
11-26-2012, 08:03 PM #3
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Title says it all.
Thanks!!

Yeah, season pass holders get it in january you should just wait.
11-26-2012, 08:58 PM #4
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by k View Post
You will receive it in December / January with the Season Pass. You should just wait.

Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Yeah, season pass holders get it in january you should just wait.

I just recently bought season season pass. I know that I get it in January. If I wanted to wait would I have posted this thread in the first place? smh...
11-26-2012, 09:05 PM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
I just recently bought season season pass. I know that I get it in January. If I wanted to wait would I have posted this thread in the first place? smh...

Yeah but were not psychic, some people might not have known that and shared there account to get it..smh..Sorry for even saying it I will read your mind and see what you know and don't about things in the future...

The following user thanked Dman93 for this useful post:

ZeroOo
11-26-2012, 09:09 PM #6
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah but were not psychic, some people might not have known that and shared there account to get it..smh..Sorry for even saying it I will read your mind and see what you know and don't about things in the future...

Most people should know it since when you go to buy season pass it says clearly 'The Nuketown Zombies map will be available for Xbox users in December and PSN Users in January...'
11-26-2012, 09:12 PM #7
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Most people should know it since when you go to buy season pass it says clearly 'The Nuketown Zombies map will be available for Xbox users in December and PSN Users in January...'

Well sorry, thought it was weird someone couldn't wait less the 2 months...
11-26-2012, 09:27 PM #8
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well sorry, thought it was weird someone couldn't wait less the 2 months...

I don't see how its weird? I've already waited a month and i cant wait any longer. A few of my friends have it and they all play it together. I cant get it off them because they used there slots. I just would like to play it already with my friends without getting kicked because i don't have the map.
Still don't get why its weird. I'm not the only person asking for the maps.....
11-26-2012, 09:30 PM #9
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
I don't see how its weird? I've already waited a month and i cant wait any longer. A few of my friends have it and they all play it together. I cant get it off them because they used there slots. I just would like to play it already with my friends without getting kicked because i don't have the map.
Still don't get why its weird. I'm not the only person asking for the maps.....

You already waited a month? it hasn't even been two weeks since you could activate it.I was trying to tell you incase you didn't know, as I'm sure there're are plenty who don't know.
11-26-2012, 09:34 PM #10
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You already waited a month? it hasn't even been two weeks since you could activate it.I was trying to tell you in case you didn't know, as I'm sure there're are plenty who don't know.

The Nuketown zombie map has been out since release.... Everyone who has hardened or care package edition has the map already. For people who bought season pass after release. They get it in january.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo