Post: [Official] Modded Classes on Black Ops 2 - Get it here!
12-20-2012, 02:23 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What I can offer and what I will need to do this.

I can make your custom classes however you want them without the use of Wildcards. For instance, you can have 6 perks and 1 gun w/ 3 attachments on 1 class! Every item counts as a point, but I can make it so you can use any wildcats without it taking up a spot. I can also do things such as long barrel w/ silencer or rapid fire and other combinations you normally aren't allowed to have.
( it will not work if you do not have the items you want unlocked in the actual game )

This takes about an hr of trial and error so it will come with a decent price. I will be charging 6 mill vBux or $10 to do this.

This is perfect with the 10th prestige glitch because it will stick forever since you don't have to prestige and lose te classes ever again.
In order to do this I will need your Elite information an your PSN details.
Pm me if your interested.

Thanks

Just an example of what I can do! These work in game on multiplayer and the possibilities are as much as you can make them!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Royalties ; 12-20-2012 at 02:28 AM.

The following user thanked Royalties for this useful post:

Novelette

The following 2 users groaned at Royalties for this awful post:

iNK Shot, ReNoVaTioNz-
12-20-2012, 07:26 PM #2
how about you do this for me for free for first customer... let me test it out and make sure it works online and am able to use it in game. then i will vouch and we will move to a real acc of my own and i will pay.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Royalties View Post
What I can offer and what I will need to do this.

I can make your custom classes however you want them without the use of Wildcards. For instance, you can have 6 perks and 1 gun w/ 3 attachments on 1 class! Every item counts as a point, but I can make it so you can use any wildcats without it taking up a spot. I can also do things such as long barrel w/ silencer or rapid fire and other combinations you normally aren't allowed to have.
( it will not work if you do not have the items you want unlocked in the actual game )

This takes about an hr of trial and error so it will come with a decent price. I will be charging 6 mill vBux or $10 to do this.

This is perfect with the 10th prestige glitch because it will stick forever since you don't have to prestige and lose te classes ever again.
In order to do this I will need your Elite information an your PSN details.
Pm me if your interested.

Thanks

Just an example of what I can do! These work in game on multiplayer and the possibilities are as much as you can make them!

You must login or register to view this content.

forgot to quote

The following user groaned VAMP!RE for this awful post:

HeAdsWillRoLL
12-20-2012, 07:30 PM #3
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by RE View Post
how about you do this for me for free for first customer... let me test it out and make sure it works online and am able to use it in game. then i will vouch and we will move to a real acc of my own and i will pay.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

forgot to quote

I can prove it works just fine by getting in a party and playing S&Awesome face with you to see my classes. It takes a long time to put together all the classes and make it work so I can't do it free, sorry.
12-22-2012, 08:18 AM #4
Novelette
The Anthem
This looks very promising.
Finally, something different is being sold here rather than a hundred other prestige glitch services.

The following user thanked Novelette for this useful post:

Royalties
12-22-2012, 09:01 AM #5
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by shivpwner View Post
This looks very promising.
Finally, something different is being sold here rather than a hundred other prestige glitch services.

Thanks bro, that was actually the main purpose in this, lol. I wasn't gonna offer it because it is so hard to get it working, but I was sick an tired of seeing nothing but prestige duplicating threads so I put it up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo