03-19-2013, 02:32 PM #1
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title states, I'm buying a rank up for BO2, I'd like to get 4 full prestiges, I know there are duplication account out there, but those are all but to easy to spot, and I'd like to just actually pay for someone who has a decent K/D and W/L, to just play some games on my account. If your interested, shoot me a price, I'd pay only after you complete each prestige, unless you have more referrals and rep (I know, I don't have alot, but than again, I don't screw people over) than I, than I'd be willing to pay up front.
03-19-2013, 02:41 PM #2
Toph.
Banned
1 prestige $12. msg me back if you want to do it

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ghost1990 View Post
As the title states, I'm buying a rank up for BO2, I'd like to get 4 full prestiges, I know there are duplication account out there, but those are all but to easy to spot, and I'd like to just actually pay for someone who has a decent K/D and W/L, to just play some games on my account. If your interested, shoot me a price, I'd pay only after you complete each prestige, unless you have more referrals and rep (I know, I don't have alot, but than again, I don't screw people over) than I, than I'd be willing to pay up front.

forgot to quote
03-19-2013, 11:20 PM #3
I can do it for you for $35
03-19-2013, 11:33 PM #4
Cesei
Banned
I will love to do this for you, I'm a 3.+ kd Player but I really cba to play everyday lol.
03-19-2013, 11:46 PM #5
iVeT
Bounty hunter
how much are you willing to spend im holdin a 4.15 k/d 13.68 and w/l 600+ spm on blops 2
03-20-2013, 12:52 AM #6
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
Originally posted by Toph. View Post
1 prestige $12. msg me back if you want to do it

I checked out your shop, I thought you could only play on the weekends?
Originally posted by TCLeaky View Post
I can do it for you for $35

I'm sorry, but your post count / rep has a little bit of a low ratio.
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
I will love to do this for you, I'm a 3.+ kd Player but I really cba to play everyday lol.

Originally posted by Veteran View Post
how much are you willing to spend im holdin a 4.15 k/d 13.68 and w/l 600+ spm on blops 2

And how much per prestige would you guys be thinking? and an estimated time per prestige, I wouldn't really expect the account to be played on 24/7... I of all people understand what a life is.
03-20-2013, 01:03 AM #7
Toph.
Banned

And how much per prestige would you guys be thinking? and an estimated time per prestige, I wouldn't really expect the account to be played on 24/7... I of all people understand what a life is.

i play when i get the chance to, so i do play on weekdays but thats like 2 days and i play all the time on weekends. for 12 per prestige i guess thats worth it.
03-20-2013, 01:34 AM #8
iVeT
Bounty hunter

lol i only play 3 hours a day i have 5 days 10 hours played total since black ops 2 came out i play hardpoint mostly so it takes me about 7 to 8 hours played time to prestige
03-20-2013, 02:04 PM #9
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
Originally posted by Toph. View Post
i play when i get the chance to, so i do play on weekdays but thats like 2 days and i play all the time on weekends. for 12 per prestige i guess thats worth it.

I will definitely keep you in mind, I just want to see what the other guy's thinking per prestige.
03-20-2013, 09:01 PM #10
Toph.
Banned
Originally posted by ghost1990 View Post
i will definitely keep you in mind, i just want to see what the other guy's thinking per prestige.

o
k .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo