11-10-2014, 05:38 PM #1
Haley
docters & repco
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); At the moment I only rank up to first prestige legit and can get it done within 1-2 days. This service is for people who just don't want to play or don't have time to, or people who are getting the game later in the year and want a head start when they first get on. I charge a cheap $5 to rank your account up legit so there is no chance of ban. PS4 only. Add haleyngu on skype or pm me. thanks!
11-10-2014, 10:33 PM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Goodluck bro! hope u got a good K/D Ratio or people are gonna kill you JK Smile
11-10-2014, 10:35 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Haley View Post
At the moment I only rank up to first prestige legit and can get it done within 1-2 days. This service is for people who just don't want to play or don't have time to, or people who are getting the game later in the year and want a head start when they first get on. I charge a cheap $5 to rank your account up legit so there is no chance of ban. PS4 only. Add haleyngu on skype or pm me. thanks!

My prestige time is about 10 hours. If I had all day to race you I would tears
11-10-2014, 10:48 PM #4
Haley
docters & repco
Thanks. And if you wanna race this weekend Geo let me know Winky Winky
12-05-2014, 07:38 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Thanks. And if you wanna race this weekend Geo let me know Winky Winky

Which prestige would you get me to? No vouches?
12-06-2014, 06:08 PM #6
JMSYx
Banned
At the moment I only rank up to first prestige legit and can get it done within 1-2 days. This service is for people who just don't want to play or don't have time to, or people who are getting the game later in the year and want a head start when they first get on. I charge a cheap $5 to rank your account up legit so there is no chance of ban. PS4 only. Add haleyngu on skype or pm me. thanks!

How much do you charge man ? Might be interested for the rig price Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo