04-15-2011, 03:41 AM #1
Si1entDev
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was looking for a exetremely good compiler for C++ an I have been always using codeblocks. Well I found out that CodeBlocks is one of the most best C\C++ Compilers that there is. If you want CodeBlocks then download it here. If you think CodeBlocks is some dumbass virus I made its not. To show you proof go on youtube an type thenewboston he uses CodeBlocks. Go here to get codeblocks: You must login or register to view this content. also a little thing I typed about it:

Code::Blocks Compiler is my recommendation. It is a fast, clean and easy to use compiler used by thousands of people. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable. Its build with the framework of a plugin so plugins may be coded and added to add new functionality. This can be to the advantage of a programmer. The debug plugin is a popular one that tells you the exact error in your code. All in all this is one good Compiler.
04-15-2011, 03:58 AM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
I prefer Visual Studio. Its sexy because its made by Microshit.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

IVThaKiller
04-15-2011, 04:20 AM #3
Si1entDev
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post

I know I completely agree with you
04-15-2011, 08:22 AM #4
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
The best compiler is Dev-C++ by Bloodshed. The only problem is that when you're making major WIN32 applications, you have to use different syntax.

I know, I completely disagree with you.
04-15-2011, 08:58 PM #5
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xNCK View Post
The best compiler is Dev-C++ by Bloodshed. The only problem is that when you're making major WIN32 applications, you have to use different syntax.

I know, I completely disagree with you.

Your opinion is not wanted here, your just some little 11 year old who plays club penguin.
04-16-2011, 01:06 AM #6
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Si1entDev View Post
Well I was looking for a exetremely good compiler for C++ an I have been always using codeblocks. Well I found out that CodeBlocks is one of the most best C\C++ Compilers that there is. If you want CodeBlocks then download it here. If you think CodeBlocks is some dumbass virus I made its not. To show you proof go on youtube an type thenewboston he uses CodeBlocks. Go here to get codeblocks: You must login or register to view this content. also a little thing I typed about it:

Code::Blocks Compiler is my recommendation. It is a fast, clean and easy to use compiler used by thousands of people. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable. Its build with the framework of a plugin so plugins may be coded and added to add new functionality. This can be to the advantage of a programmer. The debug plugin is a popular one that tells you the exact error in your code. All in all this is one good Compiler.

CodeBlocks is an IDE (Interactive Development Environment). It is not a compiler. Though it is one of the best IDE's out there. But I use vi (look it up) and g++ (which is a compiler) on the command line. I am much more efficient with the command line than anything else.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Try making an app and distributing it.. Gnu G++ and QT for Gui's all the way.

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

TheUberFail
04-18-2011, 11:56 AM #7
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
Your opinion is not wanted here, your just some little 11 year old who plays club penguin.

Can you please stop trolling in the programming section? we don't need your immature responses. :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo