03-01-2013, 07:57 PM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Understanding this has been changed via the link, this is not my site: You must login or register to view this content.

It appears it's been added by a Mod to whom they feel it is relevant enough. I have nothing to do with that site, but I will leave it there.

You must login or register to view this content.

Some extra sources, I'll add more to the list. Some of these will be paid courses, some will be free sources, some will be reference sites. If the list grows longer, I'll categorize them.
Last edited by Pichu ; 10-10-2015 at 08:17 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Anastasia-, Belgyrath, Besos, BzrkArts, Conveyy, danilo_BR, HE11_PIGLET, im rich whore, iRnZ, joni_djESP, MrRa1n, Norway-_-1999, Pianist Prodigy, QuantumDev, SC0x, Specter, witchery, xkoeckiiej, xKrazy SicknesS, xMrJR, xSoulEdge, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
08-02-2015, 01:29 AM #38
Hey mate can you dm ?
08-13-2015, 03:54 AM #39
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Squidie
Your site is down... are you re-launching the site?

I no longer have the time to work in that direction due to college. This can be removed and locked to be honest, it's old I had something but I wasn't able to keep it going like I hoped. There are plenty of resources out there as is that people can read to learn.

I assume you're sectional here, create a sticky with linked resources to major programming languages such as MSDN, Unity Help Forums + Documentation, C++ Resources, C, Java, HTML5, etc.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Chen Madhala, SQUID-EYE
09-16-2015, 09:54 AM #40
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Hi,

Can a staff replace the link to: You must login or register to view this content.

There is no report button to click on to report a problem

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

Mango_Knife
10-11-2015, 11:59 PM #41
Thanks for the linksEnzo
10-25-2015, 04:35 AM #42
oblx
Gym leader
Which one should I learned, if I want to make a mod menu for Gta?
11-02-2015, 10:07 AM #43
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by oblx View Post

For creating an RTM/RPC you can learn C# for creating a SPRX you should learn C++
11-02-2015, 11:07 AM #44
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Hand View Post
For creating an RTM/RPC you can learn C# for creating a SPRX you should learn C++

Originally posted by oblx View Post

Might I add, the version of C++ in which you compile your sprx is not a full C++, it has a lot of missing features that for example C++ 11 would feature. EG; std library broken & no vectors.

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
11-02-2015, 02:40 PM #45
Originally posted by Winter View Post
Might I add, the version of C++ in which you compile your sprx is not a full C++, it has a lot of missing features that for example C++ 11 would feature. EG; std library broken & no vectors.

You're compiling SPRX's in C++11, try declaring a lambda function or the new range-based for loop

// lambda (local only)
auto funcName = [] (dataType param1, ...) -> returnType {
// code
};

//range-based for loop
for(int i : {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}) {
i < 0xA ? printf("launching in %i...\n", i) : printf("we have lift off!\n");
}
11-05-2015, 12:41 AM #46
oblx
Gym leader
I know basic c++ is that enough?