03-03-2014, 01:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey!
Just sharing a speed coding I did of a FlappyBird PC remake

In this speed programming I re-designed the buttons and their margins, I created a D3DXSPRITE , a D3DXFONT, and assigned functions to buttons...

So yh.. just sharing :P

Video :
03-04-2014, 03:18 AM #2
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
Hey!

In this speed programming I re-designed the buttons and their margins, I created a D3DXSPRITE , a D3DXFONT, and assigned functions to buttons...

Video :

Honestly... Amazing. Never really got into D3D but it looks fun!
03-04-2014, 10:29 AM #3
Script
Banned
Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
Hey!

Video :

Watched the other one aswell, nice code. However could be optimized. Winky Winky For future projects, use headers aswell. That's what they are there for, to use.
03-04-2014, 05:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Hexagor View Post
Honestly... Amazing. Never really got into D3D but it looks fun!

Thanks, but this is very basic D3D since its for a 2D Game.. Can't wait to start learning 3D Stuff! but first il learn more about the C++ language , even tough it doesnt matter much ... but yh :P
03-04-2014, 05:53 PM #5
Originally posted by Script View Post
Watched the other one aswell, nice code. However could be optimized. Winky Winky For future projects, use headers aswell. That's what they are there for, to use.

Thanks, and yeah I could have used a header to store the voids prototypes, the vertex structs and sprites structs... maybe I could even store the actual vertex buffers in there :wondering:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo