07-20-2016, 06:54 AM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i wanna make a C++ tool for both Linux and windows, i have a issue on my Linux when i connect to target manger using wine in a tool it errors and can't connect but it connects fine in target manager etc, i have a PS3Lib header file but when i try to build on my Linux version of QT creator it doesn't work so i assume it ether the script needs to be adjusted or i need to make a new kit Assembly to build it for my Linux version, i don't know much about this sort of stuff and don't expect anyone to help as most people ether don't know or don't give a **** but easiest way to learn is asking someone who know ti explain it. sure could just use CCAPI on existing tools but i wanna learn C++ anyways so an issue like this looks to be a good way to start and making a windows version will be easy as i have no issue building on windows.*
11-13-2016, 03:42 AM #2
HeroWin
Java Developer
Use target manager in a terminal. If you google you'll find a nice guide. Linux ps3sdk usage is mostly through all terminal. Unless you want to just adjust wine and make some code for wine to work with windows based internet protocols for a Linux operating systems... some programs work but most don't do either graphical issues or how the internet packets are used in wine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo