Post: Cracking the Full AES/hijacking the PS4s nanny core
12-12-2016, 11:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Interpolating polynomials in terms of cherbeshyv integers makes the AES and cryptography itself explicit.
If you can minimize differential trails on the AES this attack is really easy too.
It's all about zero finding algorithms and the zeros of the cherbesyv zero finding algorithm has been proven to cancel runge phenomena of fourier transforms or time domain translations in the common language. With out perturbations/divergence in your equations you can approximate the master key of a system much more effectively. It has been proven that the eigenvalues of the characteristic matrice of these polynomials are the zeros of a univariate function.*
Not just any of the zeros but every single zero of any possible univariate function.
Univariation can be achieved through gaussian elimination or gradient descent minimization approaches classically.*
That is permutating the matrices until you can cancel out out terms in terms of the discriminent of some form, but youll be dealing with minors for a long time. Or you throw your data on a unit ball and use monte carlo simulations until you found your global minimum.
This is attack only works if you can calculate rainbow tables or some other function of functions kind of language though because I havent thought any further yet but this is the FULL AES guys...*
12-12-2016, 11:02 PM #2
Red I dare you to implement something like this in C, your door will get kicked in haha
12-12-2016, 11:08 PM #3
Originally posted by F33L View Post
Interpolating polynomials in terms of cherbeshyv integers makes the AES and cryptography itself explicit.
If you can minimize differential trails on the AES this attack is really easy too.
It's all about zero finding algorithms and the zeros of the cherbesyv zero finding algorithm has been proven to cancel runge phenomena of fourier transforms or time domain translations in the common language. With out perturbations/divergence in your equations you can approximate the master key of a system much more effectively. It has been proven that the eigenvalues of the characteristic matrice of these polynomials are the zeros of a univariate function.*
Not just any of the zeros but every single zero of any possible univariate function.
Univariation can be achieved through gaussian elimination or gradient descent minimization approaches classically.*
That is permutating the matrices until you can cancel out out terms in terms of the discriminent of some form, but youll be dealing with minors for a long time. Or you throw your data on a unit ball and use monte carlo simulations until you found your global minimum.
This is attack only works if you can calculate rainbow tables or some other function of functions kind of language though because I havent thought any further yet but this is the FULL AES guys...*

Can only be done if you can access Mariana's Web.
12-12-2016, 11:25 PM #4
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

What if I told you that Marianna's web is the infinite dimensional lie algebra...
12-12-2016, 11:30 PM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

You see the fourier transform is just like multiplying by a huge matrice with sparse entries... my post is a convergence theorom of the lie algebra.
12-13-2016, 12:09 AM #6
Use a newtonian zero finder to decide bad zero finders and spurreous correlations... I can't elaborate more... Mariannas web is a swear word to the intelligence community... we use real words and operators and operands please...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo