Post: Need a real, living, breathing person to teach C++ (or at least answer questions)
01-18-2017, 06:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about C++
I want to write SPRX mod menus for PS3 games (THIS IS THE HUGE REASON WHY)
I would like to develop some games using this language, maybe write programs (??)
I want to be a game developer (partly because my parents think that it's good for me)
I need help because online tutorials don't.

Pretty please, if you are a C++ MONSTER that knows the language by heart and have time to kill, consider helping me out.

PM me for my Skype, Discord, and/or Kik

If you stumbled upon this and is about to click off, thanks for listening anyway.
Last edited by rYz0r ; 01-18-2017 at 06:31 AM.
02-08-2017, 05:59 PM #11
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by John View Post
What exactly is broken

The fact that you have to write your own prototypes for things like printf, and have to write your own implementations for things like strcpy and the like is completely ridiculous. If you don't call that broken I don't know what is.
02-08-2017, 06:39 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Specter View Post
The fact that you have to write your own prototypes for things like printf, and have to write your own implementations for things like strcpy and the like is completely ridiculous. If you don't call that broken I don't know what is.

you don't have to write ur own printf or strcpy lmao

i figured this out months ago plus here is all the exports You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-08-2017 at 06:47 PM.
02-08-2017, 07:29 PM #13
Originally posted by Specter View Post

Nothing's broken :p
No one reads the documentation, all of that stuff works just fine, my friend.
There isn't a single thing that's broken, unless you want to call the lack of C++11 support being "broken" then that may be your only argument, though you can't expect more from a 15 year old compiler.

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

rul3z

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo