08-14-2018, 12:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought a lot of ToAzalea and never had problems.

I Recently bought from Burning, PlayAsGod, Deoss77, and Abo_Hodiban

And a week ago my 2step activated, saying somebody was trying to log in and yesterday i got a restore code for the email i was using to log into my PSN.. i did not share These details with anybody else. Nor do i used that email for anything else. I find it strange..
08-14-2018, 12:38 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by lk3r View Post
I bought a lot of ToAzalea and never had problems.

I Recently bought from Burning, PlayAsGod, Deoss77, and Abo_Hodiban

And a week ago my 2step activated, saying somebody was trying to log in and yesterday i got a restore code for the email i was using to log into my PSN.. i did not share These details with anybody else. Nor do i used that email for anything else. I find it strange..

If you can give a few more details we may be able to help
08-14-2018, 02:39 PM #3
I know this isn't my business, but I can vouch for Burning and DEOSS. Having bought from them both, I've never had any issues with either of them.
08-14-2018, 03:43 PM #4
This wasnt my first time buying from them either, But it’s weird.. burn1ng i’ve bought from a while back, Deoss77 i’m a regular in his shop, all But Abo_hodiban actually, not saying he was it or he was not, i’m just naming this. As we go back to the month may i think i bought a lot of all of them. Didnt Change my password back, just had my 2step back online again. Last guys i bought from where Abo_hodiban and before that from PlayAsGod. But since i didnt Change my password.. i can’t pinpoint.. not trying to shit on someone’s shop.. But it’s weird.. These guys are the only ones who had my login details. I am VERY careful with my login details AND my account. I’m chronicly ill, and can’t do much more than game.
08-14-2018, 03:48 PM #5
Calculus
This wasnt my first time buying from them either, But it’s weird.. burn1ng i’ve bought from a while back, Deoss77 i’m a regular in his shop, all But Abo_hodiban actually, not saying he was it or he was not, i’m just naming this. As we go back to the month may i think i bought a lot of all of them. Didnt Change my password back, just had my 2step back online again. Last guys i bought from where Abo_hodiban and before that from PlayAsGod. But since i didnt Change my password.. i can’t pinpoint.. not trying to shit on someone’s shop.. But it’s weird.. These guys are the only ones who had my login details. I am VERY careful with my login details AND my account. I’m chronicly ill, and can’t do much more than game.

Usually Sony should had sent you some details about who tried to access your account like a location or IP
08-14-2018, 03:52 PM #6
To give more details;

In may i bought from: Burn1NG, Deoss77, flexor, a2vb, ToAzalea & leonheartbr

In june from Deoss77,
In July from PlayAsGod & Abo_hodiban

And like a week ago, i suddenly got a message with a login code from my 2step, while Nobody other than named here have had my login details..
and yesterday night i got a message from my email to restore it..(Which indicates someone is trying to get in)
That specific email i ONLY used for my PSN, nothing else..

I don’t just give my login details. Not. Ever. Not to share games. Not with friends, nor with family..
08-14-2018, 03:54 PM #7
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Usually Sony should had sent you some details about who tried to access your account like a location or IP

It was my 2step activation saying this is your login code.

If i hadnt had 2step activated it would have already been gone (my account)
08-14-2018, 03:57 PM #8
Calculus
It was my 2step activation saying this is your login code.

If i hadnt had 2step activated it would have already been gone (my account)

I have no idea which one of them could be the guy who tried to steal your account
08-14-2018, 04:01 PM #9
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
I have no idea which one of them could be the guy who tried to steal your account

Me neither, But i’m not keeping my mouth shut.

Did business with ToAzalea much earlier than the rest, and i NEVER had any problems with him.

Think i’ll stick with him in the future.
08-14-2018, 04:04 PM #10
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
I know this isn't my business, but I can vouch for Burning and DEOSS. Having bought from them both, I've never had any issues with either of them.

I bought a lot from Deoss77 and i never had any problems aswell, from Burn1NG i’ve bought a few times..

I don’t know. That’s the thing.

But i’m not keeping my mouth shut.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo