01-15-2019, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone,

Ok so a couple weeks ago i was going to buy a RGH from my modding team leader Mr.JuliusModz, i paid him $170 then he told me his car broke down and he was gonna get someone to take him to the post office.Well he said he went to the post office and said they were closed until after new years day so i gave him the benefit of the dought.On the 2nd of this month he proceeded to ban me from our discord chat and ban me from Radical Exploits and then blocked me on PSN so now it's time to Expose him for what he is A SCAMMER! So if you know him please do not purchase anything from him.I was the Teams Head manager for about 2 years maybe more.I have screen shots as proof if anyone can tell me how to add them in this.Thank you for your time.
01-15-2019, 08:02 AM #2
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Damn thats dirty... Trust no one.

The following user thanked NotMyMods for this useful post:

KinGzCFW_YT
01-15-2019, 06:28 PM #3
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by KinGzCFW_YT View Post
Hello Everyone,

Ok so a couple weeks ago i was going to buy a RGH from my modding team leader Mr.JuliusModz, i paid him $170 then he told me his car broke down and he was gonna get someone to take him to the post office.Well he said he went to the post office and said they were closed until after new years day so i gave him the benefit of the dought.On the 2nd of this month he proceeded to ban me from our discord chat and ban me from Radical Exploits and then blocked me on PSN so now it's time to Expose him for what he is A SCAMMER! So if you know him please do not purchase anything from him.I was the Teams Head manager for about 2 years maybe more.I have screen shots as proof if anyone can tell me how to add them in this.Thank you for your time.

Moved to the correct section thanks for the information sorry that someone scammed you

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

KinGzCFW_YT
01-17-2019, 12:20 AM #4
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Originally posted by KinGzCFW_YT View Post
Hello Everyone,

Moved to the correct section thanks for the information sorry that someone scammed you

Thank you for moving it. Yeah it's sad that you cant even trust your own team leader even after being their head manager for 2 years

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo