06-21-2019, 10:23 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He requested to get his account remove on here and 2 days after that all the complains started to get here of him messing up people's timestamps with game save he requested to be deleted so he wouldn't hurt his own reputation and could keep his clients what he has on skype if you are 1 of them be aware he uses game saves on your legit games so if you care about being on the legit leaderboard i suggest you not to buy from him anymore

If the user below messages you about trophies or to add him on a new skype account or an account on something else don't do it if you care about your account

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-21-2019 at 10:45 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

burntlink, danilo_BR, UNKNOW_Theft, ProbablyRaging, Shane, WerneckDecanter
06-21-2019, 11:22 AM #2
In 28.10.2017 i´ve bought a service for The Evil Within US with the user nickname: MetalGearCry - Daniel Ahvan Blachowicz from NGU ([email protected]):
Paid $149 EUR(ID Transaction: 7SK59633M7587392L)
For everything follow pictures in the attachment.
He asked to start playing The Evil Within – US in my PSN account (Werneck Decanter; https://psnprofiles.com/WerneckDecanter) on 10.13.17 and 10.15.17 got the first trophy “Weapon of Choice” in 10.18.17 and got the last trophy “I Might Close Earlier”in 10.30.17. Has several pictures of him show me the progress and affirming that he's playing the game, that he got the Platinum, playing the DLC's and finish the game with all DLC.
The main problem happened in 06.17.19 when i was “Flagged for Leaderboard Removal” in PSNPROFILES website because of the game “The Evil Within – US” that I got both trophies “Not Afraid of the Dark” and “None More Dark” because i got the trophy for completing the DLC in hardest difficult on first playthrough.
So now I've bad situation with my account because I paid for a service like the shop seller says this in his shop:
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/legitimate-trophies/909898-metalgearcrys-trophyshop-also-hardcore-games-1.html
》I am here to offer ONLY legitimate trophy services.
》I will always use legitimate ways, won't use tools like Xploder or CFW.
》You can feel confidence and buy without any sort of ban.

1) So he don't sell legitimate trophy services because if this was true I won't have this kind of issue, I would have mine Platinum + 100% in TEW without any issue.
2) He used some kind of exploit, how he complete the normal playthrough and the hardest difficul playthrough (KURAMAYA) without complete the first playthroug in Survival first.
3) With this last statement isn't true because I was removed from Leaderboard from PSNProfiles.
And I what I got was opposed from what he sells, so i need one solution from NGU Staff about this seller the same way he damaged me he going to damage other people. I got flagged because I trust in him like many other people do and I really hope that those others people don't pass what I'm passing right now because I invested more than 6 years in this account and some good amount of money with MetalGearCry himself and now I've a flagged account.

I've waiting one solution from NGU Staff. If u guys need more info just let me know I can share more information.

Regards,
06-21-2019, 11:25 AM #3
Everyone,

So as u see he fucked mine account two years ago. He hacked all the time. I lost one level 99 account. I really hope that NOBODY buy trophies from him ever again. He already asked to close his store but probably because he wanna keep those closer clients like I was one day.

So if u care enough about your account don't deal with him.

Be safe.

The following user thanked WerneckDecanter for this useful post:

UNKNOW_Theft
06-21-2019, 03:59 PM #4
seblegamer
o(+'.'+)o
Damn i thought this guy was legit !
So many years here .. only good feedback, but actually an other bad person taking advantage of others just to make money.
And because of those kind of ppl, all others real legit seller will have difficulty to prove they are trustable !
Very sad to read your message bro @WerneckDecanter .. so much money to get a flag .. you never asked a refund ?? X_x

Now I understand better how he was able to do so many orders on hard games in no time ! Playing a game take time, even with great skill ..
I'm definitly not the fastest to complete games, but at least i communicate and PLAY the game X)
Last edited by seblegamer ; 06-21-2019 at 04:03 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to seblegamer for this useful post:

UNKNOW_Theft, Shane, WerneckDecanter
06-21-2019, 06:12 PM #5
Originally posted by seblegamer View Post
Damn i thought this guy was legit !
So many years here .. only good feedback, but actually an other bad person taking advantage of others just to make money.
And because of those kind of ppl, all others real legit seller will have difficulty to prove they are trustable !
Very sad to read your message bro @WerneckDecanter .. so much money to get a flag .. you never asked a refund ?? X_x

Now I understand better how he was able to do so many orders on hard games in no time ! Playing a game take time, even with great skill ..
I'm definitly not the fastest to complete games, but at least i communicate and PLAY the game X)

Yeah, if he was wanting to use saves for the games, the shop should be in the modded trophies section. I mean, I'm able to do legit-looking times for any PS4 games, regardless of region or difficulty, but I don't advertise it as being from actual gameplay, but rather just timestamping.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
06-28-2019, 04:11 PM #6
Sorted out
Last edited by Sergionaj ; 04-27-2020 at 03:05 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo