07-13-2013, 01:48 PM #1
Gommy
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title: User - Jobs (Scammer outside NGU)
Profile Link: profile - You must login or register to view this content.
Where the scam/attempted scam took place: It was because he got scammed of $120, he has no right to get revenge?
IM Names (Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc.): I dont know.
Proof: He said he scammed someone on TTG, he is a potential scammer on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.

Just letting everyone know of this scammer. Nobody likes a scammer and no-one took too kindly to it in the SB, look at his Rep page from his comment about scamming.

Regards,
Gommy

The following 11 users say thank you to Gommy for this useful post:

:HIGH:, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Glare, imD, JP, Machine, Moment, PrimeCreated, Soldier., webzy, Zеhm
07-13-2013, 01:54 PM #2
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
Nice heads up Gommy :y:

The following user thanked :HIGH: for this useful post:

Gommy
07-13-2013, 01:57 PM #3
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Title: User - Jobs (Scammer outside NGU)
Where the scam/attempted scam took place: It was because he got scammed of $120, he has no right to get revenge?
Proof: He said he scammed someone on TTG, he is a potential scammer on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.

Just letting everyone know of this scammer. Nobody likes a scammer and no-one took too kindly to it in the SB, look at his Rep page from his comment about scamming.

Regards,
Gommy

Good work bro Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sting for this useful post:

Gommy
07-13-2013, 02:00 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

Gommy
07-13-2013, 02:08 PM #5
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dean for this useful post:

Gommy
07-13-2013, 02:10 PM #6
Thanks for posting this alert, we all hate scammers stare Especially ones which admit it and are proud stare

The following user thanked Machine for this useful post:

Gommy
07-13-2013, 02:22 PM #7
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Machine View Post
Thanks for posting this alert, we all hate scammers stare Especially ones which admit it and are proud stare

100% Agree!!

The following user thanked Sting for this useful post:

Spoderman Sweg
07-13-2013, 02:23 PM #8
Default Avatar
DeNo
My Comment is the best :trolldad:
07-14-2013, 08:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Title: User - Jobs (Scammer outside NGU)

Regards,
Gommy

yes, yes i did scam someone on ttg got suspended before they banned me and used all of the money and deleted my paypal before he could report me but guess what? i did nothing on this site to get banned or suspended therefore you can call me what you want and neg me all you want be honestly idc :wag:
07-14-2013, 08:34 PM #10
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by jobs View Post
yes, yes i did scam someone on ttg got suspended before they banned me and used all of the money and deleted my paypal before he could report me but guess what? i did nothing on this site to get banned or suspended therefore you can call me what you want and neg me all you want be honestly idc :wag:

You obviously don't understand the purpose of this section do you. Its to warn members of this community about others using the site that have scammed off the site. Your a perfect example, you have a NGU account but have scammed off the site, so i have warned everyone you scam.

Gommy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gommy for this useful post:

cheese&crack, Diego_Lazov

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo