01-19-2014, 08:21 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS A WARNING!
A user called You must login or register to view this content. has been selling an You must login or register to view this content.to people. The bot was not fully functional and therefore I opened a dispute. After doing this my Instagram account was hacked. The developer of the app tried to blackmail me to back out of the dispute and if I did so I would get the account back. But he used my account to post vulgar images and also the proceeded to delete my Instagram account.

THE BOT WAS KEEPING TRACK OF ALL LOGIN DETAILS.
It was a keylogger.

Please spread the word about this user and the website for the bot: You must login or register to view this content.
We need to take them down.

Thanks guys,
AppleTechKid.

The following user thanked AppleTechKid for this useful post:

Kieron
01-19-2014, 08:28 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
THIS IS A WARNING!
A user called You must login or register to view this content. has been selling an You must login or register to view this content.to people. The bot was not fully functional and therefore I opened a dispute. After doing this my Instagram account was hacked. The developer of the app tried to blackmail me to back out of the dispute and if I did so I would get the account back. But he used my account to post vulgar images and also the proceeded to delete my Instagram account.

THE BOT WAS KEEPING TRACK OF ALL LOGIN DETAILS.
It was a keylogger.

Please spread the word about this user and the website for the bot: You must login or register to view this content.
We need to take them down.

Thanks guys,
AppleTechKid.

I dont know how this guy hasn't been banned off NGU yet, he seems to have brought a lot of chaos with this one tool.

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

AppleTechKid
01-19-2014, 08:30 PM #3
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
Originally posted by Kieron View Post
I dont know how this guy hasn't been banned off NGU yet, he seems to have brought a lot of chaos with this one tool.

The bot is saving any login details that have been entered in to the bot, so any one who has purchased it on NGU is at threat of losing their account. My dispute with him is on going.
01-19-2014, 08:45 PM #4
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
The bot is saving any login details that have been entered in to the bot, so any one who has purchased it on NGU is at threat of losing their account. My dispute with him is on going.

And every other place where this is being sold Drack, good luck with the dispute :yes:

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

AppleTechKid
02-08-2014, 09:34 AM #5
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
This is why a system like MPGH have should be implemented.
Files MUST be verified by the management before they can proceed to be available to download.
02-10-2014, 02:13 PM #6
-Luke
Former Staff
The user has been banned off NGU. No need to keep bumping the thread. Smile Thanks for warning the community.

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo