11-20-2014, 01:17 AM #1
Shief7
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My AW account was permanently banned because of him. I asked for him to do his service, I even payed extra just because I'm a generous person. My account was shortly reset after his service. I told him that it was reset, I didn't ask for him to get back on my account.
I said it was "all good" I didn't need him to do it again.
I already got a service done from someone else that worked out perfect. MODZ4FUN420 then procedded to get on my account without me aware at all. Thus endeing up getting it permanently banned, and messaged me later on skype saying "Oh I see that the 15th prestige stuck, I'll punch stats in, it reset, let me try one more time". As I recall the last message I sent him over skype was that I got reset. Meaning he should of stopped right there and never punched in new stats for my account twice in a row...
If anyone would like to help me get juststice served so this doesn't happen to anyone else I would greatly appreciate at it, he shouldn't be doing offer service's if he's doing them wrong or getting on his cutomers accounts when they are un-aware and messing around with them.

Thank You,
Robert
11-20-2014, 01:20 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
> Mods a game
> Gets Banned/reset
> Complains ?

The following 4 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Mr.Alfredo, S4K_HawkEye, Xavier G.
11-20-2014, 02:31 AM #3
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Pixie
> Mods a game
> Gets Banned/reset
> Complains ?

Thank you.
11-20-2014, 02:33 AM #4
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
> Mods a game
> Gets Banned/reset
> Complains ?

Couldn't have wrote it any better...
11-20-2014, 02:35 AM #5
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
You must login or register to view this content. .
11-20-2014, 05:03 AM #6
Originally posted by Shief7 View Post
My AW account was permanently banned because of him. I asked for him to do his service, I even payed extra just because I'm a generous person. My account was shortly reset after his service. I told him that it was reset, I didn't ask for him to get back on my account.
I said it was "all good" I didn't need him to do it again.
I already got a service done from someone else that worked out perfect. MODZ4FUN420 then procedded to get on my account without me aware at all. Thus endeing up getting it permanently banned, and messaged me later on skype saying "Oh I see that the 15th prestige stuck, I'll punch stats in, it reset, let me try one more time". As I recall the last message I sent him over skype was that I got reset. Meaning he should of stopped right there and never punched in new stats for my account twice in a row...
If anyone would like to help me get juststice served so this doesn't happen to anyone else I would greatly appreciate at it, he shouldn't be doing offer service's if he's doing them wrong or getting on his cutomers accounts when they are un-aware and messing around with them.

Thank You,
Robert

Whine here: You must login or register to view this content. Didn't happen on the site? Sucks for you. You have to expect that your AW account's going to get reset or banned. What's it? Like an 80-90% ban risk? Want someone better to do your account? Use verified recovery services.
11-20-2014, 05:07 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
> Mods a game
> Gets Banned/reset
> Complains ?

>Mods a game
>mods
>u wot m8
>more like cheats
11-20-2014, 07:29 AM #8
There are retards that still pay for prestiges in Call of Duty, it's a fucking icon in a game why are you paying for it, you might as well just do it legitimately as most of you retards play cod 24/7 anyway.

I'm still pissed that I got matchmade into a challenge lobby in cod4 that messed with my stats, the problem was I was already 10th prestige and very high on the leaderboards, when it adjusted my stats it put me much lower down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo