12-21-2014, 04:39 PM #1
espectro11
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); D_j_p_86, first of yes I know it's the wrong thread, and second I always like seeing services threads to see how the seller did with his/her clients or if it happened and stuff well o was in one and that user said, HES A SCAMMER THAT F****R STOLE MY ACCOUNT!, I was like O dam nevermind I'm not gona trust this seller, so I proceeded to anotherone and I saw another scam report and said something similar.
Went back to the first thread I was and he was the same user, so people like that are just trying to give bad reputation to sellers that might be trustworthy and make people doubt and not buying their services, it's a false report and to me it's not Ok.
I'm no moderator or anything but to me it's wrong maybe to you it might not be but I don't know if the sellers like being accused of a false report.
12-21-2014, 07:31 PM #2
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by espectro11 View Post
D_j_p_86, first of yes I know it's the wrong thread, and second I always like seeing services threads to see how the seller did with his/her clients or if it happened and stuff well o was in one and that user said, HES A SCAMMER THAT F****R STOLE MY ACCOUNT!, I was like O dam nevermind I'm not gona trust this seller, so I proceeded to anotherone and I saw another scam report and said something similar.
Went back to the first thread I was and he was the same user, so people like that are just trying to give bad reputation to sellers that might be trustworthy and make people doubt and not buying their services, it's a false report and to me it's not Ok.
I'm no moderator or anything but to me it's wrong maybe to you it might not be but I don't know if the sellers like being accused of a false report.

:seriously:
i think some people get a kick out of it weird sense of humour if you ask me
there's a section on here to alert members for potential scammers You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo