04-10-2015, 09:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The reason I'm making this post today is because I'm been scammed, and i don't want anybody out there getting scammed either, i know someone has already put a post up about "what to watch out for- how to spot a scam" well you see, i was easily gullible, i trusted people way to easily and for some reason, no matter what, no matter if i didn't want to buy the service, they would always do some that made me fall into the trap, they tell you the sad story, and then, if thats not enough, the put the icing on the cake, now, i don't know if its a weakness, but i tell people i don't want to get scammed, i tell them I'm scared to use the service, and i guess some people use that to their advantage, this one guy (i will post the chat below) told me there is no need to worry, and when i asked why, he asked for my age, which i then gave it to him, where he then replied, "i wouldn't scam anyone-you the same age as my brother" which i guess was total bullshit.. the stories they tell... in that moment, you don't know its bs, if you have a heart, and your genuine you WILL feel sorry for them, they press on your veins, they know which parts to add in, they know exactly what will break you... Every body could get scammed, i know the feeling. its bitter, you feel angry at everybody, well, i did, you don't want to trust again, but you still want stuff, whether its services or gameshare. and for that reason you will need to start giving trust again, and i guess i gave out my trust to everyone like i was giving out candy, and for that reason, I've been scammed many times, so guys, if there are any of you, on this forum, that are thinking of scamming, please don't, i mean, whats the point, you hurt a lot of people and you make it harder for other people to trust, its disgusting, so please , stop with the bullshit... i hope you guys can take anything away from this.... be safe..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked PurpleGlowing for this useful post:

Sabotage
04-10-2015, 10:05 AM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PurpleGlowing View Post
The reason I'm making this post today is because I'm been scammed, and i don't want anybody out there getting scammed either, i know someone has already put a post up about "what to watch out for- how to spot a scam" well you see, i was easily gullible, i trusted people way to easily and for some reason, no matter what, no matter if i didn't want to buy the service, they would always do some that made me fall into the trap, they tell you the sad story, and then, if thats not enough, the put the icing on the cake, now, i don't know if its a weakness, but i tell people i don't want to get scammed, i tell them I'm scared to use the service, and i guess some people use that to their advantage, this one guy (i will post the chat below) told me there is no need to worry, and when i asked why, he asked for my age, which i then gave it to him, where he then replied, "i wouldn't scam anyone-you the same age as my brother" which i guess was total bullshit.. the stories they tell... in that moment, you don't know its bs, if you have a heart, and your genuine you WILL feel sorry for them, they press on your veins, they know which parts to add in, they know exactly what will break you... Every body could get scammed, i know the feeling. its bitter, you feel angry at everybody, well, i did, you don't want to trust again, but you still want stuff, whether its services or gameshare. and for that reason you will need to start giving trust again, and i guess i gave out my trust to everyone like i was giving out candy, and for that reason, I've been scammed many times, so guys, if there are any of you, on this forum, that are thinking of scamming, please don't, i mean, whats the point, you hurt a lot of people and you make it harder for other people to trust, its disgusting, so please , stop with the bullshit... i hope you guys can take anything away from this.... be safe..

I think this should go in the services section or the disputes section
04-10-2015, 10:13 AM #3
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Well, something similar to this happened to be about 2 years ago when I signed up for NGU, people can be very disgusting. When doing stuff like this always use paypal and don't send your money as family and friends and keep in mind that you are only supposed to by from trusted members with elite and somewhat of a good rep. Also as the person above said next time open a dispute.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 04-10-2015 at 10:16 AM.
04-10-2015, 10:34 AM #4
nah nah, its not a dispute, this was along time ago, I've just put this up so pppl can learn from my mistakes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo